The Truth {Episode.3}

Y/N's P. O. V
Jungkook: Y/N I have to tell you something!

Me: yes sure what is it?

Jungkook: if u don't mind then let's go to a park and I will tell you there it's a long story

Me: yah sure let's go it's not far it will take 5 mins

Jungkook: okay

ON THE PARK

Jungkook: Y/N ur b'day is 9 days left right?!
Me: yah why?

Jungkook: I will tell you the whole story and if u don't believe then u have to wait for ur b'day

Me: ummm.... Okay tell me!

Jungkook: okay.... Soo.... It's that u r not human u r half demon and half angel and half demon bcz ur real father is from Demon kingdom and ur real mom is from Angel kingdom. And the parents that u have now they r not ur real parents ur real parents r not in this world they r from another world and it's called "Demon and Angel world" Ur parents r Queen and King and u have a brother name "Kim Taehyung" And u r our "Lost Princess"
And I came in this world to.... Bring u to ur real parents and they r waiting for u...

Me: wow I love it!! But is that real that I am half Demon and half Angel and I am a princess?!

Jungkook: Y/N beleave me it's true and if u don't believe me than wait for ur b'day bcz on that day ur all powers will come back and u will start to become Demon I mean Half Demon and half Angel and if u want me to show u that I am an Angel I can show u if u want?!

Me: yah, sure I would love that!

Jungkook: okay.... *his wings started to open*

(Guys sorry I couldn't find any other pics and plz ignore that tears I am really sorry agn I can't find pic😔)

Me: *eyes widened* WOW THAT'S REALLY AMAZING but Jungkook close ur wings someone can see it.

Jungkook: yes, princess *as I closed my wings*

Me: wait what did u called me?? Princess?

Jungkook: haha u r our princess soo... I will call u by that name

Me: but Jungkook you know my friends they will think that we r dating...

Jungkook: haha okay u won't call u by that name.