Visiting Zayn (a Zouis boyxboy One Shot)

PROLOUGE

Louis was flipping the channels of the television trying to find something fun to watch whilst his fellow band mate, Zayn Malik, was out and about shopping for a few groceries for the flat. It’s been an hour and a half since he left and Louis has started to get worried because it only takes Zayn thirty minutes to go get groceries. He’s been debating whether or not to call his friend… Louis was then flipping through celebrity gossip when he saw the blonde lady saying some ‘Breaking News.’ The lady was blonde and was wearing a blue dressed paired with some beige heels; she was speaking directly into the camera with a stern look.

“This just in, Zayn Malik, from the famous boy band One Direction whose breaking single What Makes You Beautiful has broken the music charts, was said to be found crashed amongst a tree. The body was recovered and is being sent directly into emergencies. An insider told us that the car was somewhat driving dangerously and suddenly crashed into a tree. The paramedics are telling us that he had a heartbeat when he was placed into the ambulance and there’s still hopes of him being alive, but he might be in a coma if he does end up alive,” The blonde gave the camera a sad nod. She then looked at another beautiful announcer who was chocolate colored with a perfect smile and big, round, brown eyes with a sad expression in her face talking about what happened with Zayn.

Louis was muting their voices in his head and was letting this entire information sink in. Is this true? No, this can’t be true. No, no, no. What are the other boys going to say? Were they going to blame Louis? The other boys were with their families in this short break while Louis and Zayn were hanging together to catch up. But, were they going to say that Lou didn’t take care of Zayn enough? Louis didn’t let any of the incoming tears slip down his cheeks because he was trying to keep positive. Louis muttered words to himself about how Zayn was going to be alright, but he clearly knew that if he was going to be alright all the chances of him surviving would end up in Zayn being in a coma.