Natcap

Hey well I'm real mad because my content was gone on this chapter so now I am pre-existing it ugh FML but in this chapter you will find out more about Camilas past and Aron's...

****************
Aron's P.O.V
"Honey dinners ready come downstairs!" Shouted my mother from downstairs, I walked out my room to go and get some when I saw the police at my house and paparazzi behind them my father opened the door and everyone in the whole paparazzi business was in my home. I begged for them to leave and they didn't. My mother got really frustrated with them and tried to push them out, but they weren't here for me or my mother they were here for my dad..."No you can't...He is NOT A CRIMINAL!" Exclaimed my mom. She busted out in tears and I ran over to her to hug her. She pulled away and sent me to my room, really dad said he was gonna stop.. I can't believe I fell for that after 3 times of him saying that.

I gazed at my phone to see a message from 'Camila'
"Heyyy :/" I chuckled and shed a tear... I asked her if she could come over and she text back
"Yeah sure!"

Camilas P.O.V
OOOH CAMILA HE TEXTED YOU! My Hart filled with joy and happiness. "Come over?" He texted me I texted back sure and headed to his house.. I came out of my uber to a whole lot of paparazzi and police outside of his house I looked up to see if it was the right door number he had given me. He told me to look to the first window on the left and I saw him peek out from his window. He hinted for me to go up his almost camouflage ladder and I went up. "So this is the room of Aron,nice." He chuckled and said "Yeah I guess so." I hugged him as he as my long lost brother and we sat on his bed. "Why are you so pretty?" He said as he grinned while looking me up and down "You are not having sex with me on the first night...and plus we are meant to be fake boyfriend and girlfriend! What would your girlfriend know about you..." he started to tear up and I got a bit shocked "Oh I'm sorry if I triggered you?" He laughed a bit and nodded no."Well...my dad is a broken down drug dealer and he is addicted,my mother is a slut and bring different men whenever my dad gets arrested which he just did get arrested...What about you please tell me you have something worse.." I started to tear up and put my head on his shoulder he chuckled and said "I thought so too." I decided science he told me something deep I guess I should too..

"I-i-i cant" he pulled me closer and latched onto my wrist I quickly pulled away and tried to hide my scream,he got frightened and said.
"Did I do that..." I nodded no and sat back next to him. I showed him my wrist"I started uh...." He looked up at me nodding for me to go on.
"My dad, was a bit abusive and..." He looked at me puzzled and lost for words I started to cry and sob on his shoulder. He hugged me and we talked about childhood and things I wouldn't talk about out of the blue.

"Well I have to get home." I got up to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Stay." He said as he stood up."Please stay." I nodded no and tried to open the door, he turned me around to look into his eyes. I nodded yes and he smiled. We layed on his bed and cuddled for a bit until his cheeky fingers reeched my panties he smirked he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear.
"I like chocolate." I tried not to want him so I just told him why I didn't want him.

"I'm a virgin...Aron I can't..." He got off of me and ruffled his hair. "Sorry if I came on too strong.."
"No seriously its ok..."
"Would you mind if I stayed over I don't really want to be with my family right now."

"I'm a virgin" he mimicked "oh shut up,now I am staying." I changed into one of his shirts he just looked at me in the mirror with no bra on he chuckled and said "Wow that's what I'm missing out on tonight,that's gotta be some D cups?"
"Wanna touch" I said sarcastically he stood up and then I ran away to his bathroom and shut the door. "Haha syke!" Banged on the door and I quickly put on my shirt well his shirt and I opend back up the door.
"Camila, I really didn't find that funny. Not at all."
"Well you can touch now maybe for one thing."
"What's that,does it include me having sex with you?"
"No it doesn't perv!" He grabbed my waist and said "ok then fine."
"The favour is that this is only a FAKE REALATIONSHIP just like you asked me to be and I'm saying yes but there are boundaries and one of them is that you can't touch me there."
He grinned and said "touch you were" he put his hand down my pants "here?" He said cheekily. "Stop!" I said while laughing he let go then kissed my neck. And played with my hair, I couldn't keep in my moan so I did. He looked up at me and smirked. I gazed at his green eyes pointing at my lips.
"What?" I asked
"Nothing fake girlfriend but we should get to sleep before I actually wanna kiss you more."
We cuddle up in his bed and we fall asleep.

***************
Ok guys that's a wrap do you ship it I do...but will they stay together will they...