WTF

Hey guys I'm really mad right now bc my whole chapter got deleted and now I have to right it all again.....FML

Aaron's P.O.V (flashback prison)

I took up some slime of prison food and closed my eyes while I ate it when multiple men came up to me gazing at my shoes they were all ripped they made me look like I was nothing.
They flashed me with their serpent tattoos? They gave me a grinned and then one of them said.
"Wanna join?" And then another one stood up and circled me.
"He has to they'll kill him otherwise." They all laughed and he sat back down and he looked over at me.
"So what is it going to be?" He put his arm around me. And I nodded I was way to scared to see what would happen if I didn't, he pulled out a tattoo machine out of nowhere and gave me one of his tattoos. It hurt like hell but I had to do it.
(Reality)
"Wait you did what?" I put my head in my hands and sighed.
"You want me to tell you the story again?"She nodded no and suggested we should get home.

"So we going to your house or nah?" I sulked over to my car.

"No you should go home to your family." She grabbed my keys out of my pocket and shouted.

"I'm driving!" I sighed and came into my car.

Surprisingly we got there safe and she walked up to my door and opened it to my mom and dad watching a movie I stood in front of them covering the tv. I tried to hug them but the pulled away except from my dad he punched me in the face and left me with a black eye not knowing that Camila was standing at the door. She ran in and kicked my dad in the balls and pulled me out of the house to my car she hoped in and drove away with me in it to my loft.

When we reached there I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.
"You saved me." I said embarrassed to admit it.
"Well you have millions of times and that's not even close to what you have saved me from." I smiled and carried her to my door she opend it and I threw her on my couch.
"Wanna watch a movie?" She said while I was poping some popcorn.
"Sure, what's playing?"
"Uh the conjuring, the duff and smurfs" all of those movies I've seen a bit too much except the conjuring so I asked her to put it on.
"No way I'm watching that do you know how scary that movie is?" I sat next to her and took the remote from her and pressed play.

Camila's P.O.V
He looked so happy while watching but I couldn't even bare to watch it he tapped me and pointed at the screen when someone got killed.

"Ooo right in the eye!" He shouted.

"Youre a dick!" I elbowed him in his belly and he laughed.

"I have a big one." He laughed and put his arm around me and I chuckled, oh he has the jokes the bod and the personality what else. I guess he is just perfect.. He yawned and put the popcorn on the coffee table in front of us and he whispered in my ear
"I'm hungry." I chuckled and handed him back the popcorn, he didn't eat it instead  He put me on his lap and I said.
"For what?"

"Chocolate."
I chuckled and whispered in his ear.

"Come on and have a bite." He smiled and said. "I think I might finish it, all off." His hot breath made its way up my neck ,when it did he sucked on it I slipped his leather jacket off to reveal his serpent tattoo is was so sexy and I just wanted him all of him.
He took off my crop top to my bra he undid it surprisingly quickly, he then took off his tank and ruffled his hair, and sucked on my boobs until I screamed his name. He lifted me up and put me in his room on his bed. He slid off my jeans and ripped off my panties. I unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans to a big bulge in his boxers. He put a finger in me and I moaned out and whispered his name he then stuck in another one and then another.
"Oh god!" He chuckled and whispered "it's Aaron not God." I rolled my eyes and enjoyed his working. I turned over to make me be on top of him he smiled and put his arms on my waist.

I took off his boxers and took a condom that was again conveniently there, sat on top off him, evertime we have sex I'm still surprised. He groaned and said my name
"Camila,aw fuck" I carried on faster and faster and he just kept groaning until we both reached climax. I fell into his arms as he ruffled his hair.
"How was I?" I said hoping for a at least 'good' he looked over at me in confusion and whispered.
"You were the best." I smiled and kissed his abs. It was the closest thing to my face since he was 6'1. He flipped me over and put a pair of boxers on and he handed me a pair of panties and his tank top. I put it on myself and walked over to his bathroom.

He was standing there touching up his bruises I sighed and moved his hands.

"Don't touch it or it'll get worse!" He put his hands on my face touching my cheeks and circling them with his fingers. I took a rag from his heater and wet it up, put it over his bruises he looked at himself in the mirror and then looked at me.

"We aren't going to  school." I gave him a questioned look.

"Why?...." I said while facing him.

"We need to see the serpents."

************
Ok guys that's it I hope you liked this chapter and I think I'm going to stop like writing all that happens when the have sex I'm just going to like do this (****) when they do it well
R8 and favourite