Chapter 5: Flirts and Fights

Soon after messing around they went upstairs to unpack their bags. Which were quite small, only carrying a toothbrush, thier pyjamas and some money.

Lavender and June were in the spare room, which was used for people who didnt feel good or were injured. They had a little fight about who would go on the top bunk, but seeing June slept on the top bunk at the orphanage Lavender won this round.

It was another story for the boys.

"But I'm older" Alex pushed James, fighting over the top bunk. Mike was sitting on top of Knockouts bunk, seeing he had the bottom bunk at home.

"But I deserve it more!" James pushed back and they fought over it more, it was so wild, soon enough Mike had to interfere before Alex punched James. Mike's reasoning was to flip a coin.

.....Alex won to James disappointment, thinking he deserved it more.

After the "fighting" with them all. They all headed down stairs to play cards, suggested by Hawk Eye.

June sat by watching from a far, she had to take a moment that all of this was happening. She was actually in Brooklyn! Memories came to her mind about her old home, not in Manhattan though in Brooklyn.

Her and Spot played on Brooklyn Bridge till night fall, always making up some funny game, going to the park or seeing to the bakery she missed it all so much. 

Though the best part was that everyone had a Brooklyn accent. For years she's been teased about it and now James, Lavender, Mike and Alex got to know how it felt like.

"So that's why you talk weridly" A quote she heard Sky say.

She laughed to herself thinking about everything, till she was interrupted by someone sitting next to her. "Hello again sweetcheeks"

She turned to see Flash, she smirked and looked at the flirt "What brings me the pleasure for you sitting next to me?"

"Oh I don't know just wanted to talk" he chuckled at her, June rolled her eyes at and put her focus on the guys playing cards.

"If I loose I'll jump in the docks!" James shouted to them. Making bets with all of the boys, something he might regret later.

"Beat him!" June called over with a laugh from everyone, soon they went back to their game and Flash started talking to June again.

"You and James" he smirked moving his eyebrows, June blushed "No,no,no, no we would never be a couple"

"Interesting" Flash sat back on his chair, they stayed silent watching Alex choose his next card, with a poker face.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend June?" That made  her turn her head so quickly she thought it would pop off "E-excuse me?"

"H A V E   Y O U-"

"I get what you said" Flash smirked back annoying her "But...why?"

"Just interested you know" He slowly put his arm around her chair, just behind her shoulders. He looked at her in the eye, getting her full attention "Have you ever kissed someone? "

"Eh em eh ....no" she managed to say looking at him.

If June had to admit Flash was quite a attractive guy, with his hair and eyes,  now girl could say no, though he was more than that. He made her have butterflies and made her blushed which no had done  in a flirty way before, apart from flirty boy Romeo . 

"Now that's very interesting" he learned in closer to her, June couldn't help herself and she started to and they were very close till....

"Flash!" Someone pulled him away, this was a big shock to June. She stared back at the table thinking everyone, including Spot, was looking but no one was. Thy were still playing cards betting who was going to win.