Jealousy

Nightmares P.O.V.
" Do we have to ", I grumbled.

" Yes, Nightmare we have to its called a family reunion for a reason ", Y/N said while giving me that I will drag your @$$ out look. I sighed and grabbed her hand interlocking fingers just to make sure Dream knows she's mine. I know he's with cross but still.

( YEP I ship Dream and Cross... CREAM FOR LIFE BRUH )

Your P.O.V.

I smiled brightly as I took his hand as we entered the portal to a beautiful remote area. Birds are singing... Flowers are blooming... Days like this should stay forever!!!

" Mom, Dad is uncle dream and uncle cross going to be here with lux ", Nightshade asked. I smiled and not a second later.

" NIGHTSHADE DAYBREAKER ", Lux screamed happily. Nightmare grunted. I smiled and chuckled. I saw dream run over and hug me.

" Hey Y/N, hello Brother ", he said happily. Nightmares eyes twitched.

" Hello Dream ", He said in a very clear he is annoyed tone. He stepped inbetween me and dream seperating us. I looked at him and grinned, Dream doing the exact same thing.

" Brother are you jealous ", Dream asked.

" No why in holy hell would I be jealous, I have a good wife and you have a shittingly annoying boyfriend ", Nightmare said. Dream and I looked at eachother confused about what he's talking about . Then, A thought came to me and by the looks of dreams face hes thinking the same thing.

Dream smiled " Well, then brother I shall hug Y/N again ", He said a happy and amused tone. Nightmare shot him a look. Giving him that your going to die look. Me and Dream looked at eachother both of us with shit eating grins. This was going to be fun!!!

Time skip brought to you by
' Horror sans and his headdogs '

Nightmares P.O.V.

I was getting moody. Dream and Y/N were talking the entire fricking time. I was about to blow a fuse. Jealousy was all I was feeling at the moment.
Then, I see Y/N kissing his CHEEK. OH FUCK NO... THATS FUCKING IT...IM DONE. ME AND Y/N ARE LEAVING AND I COULD GIVE TO SHITS ABOUT OUR KIDS RIGHT NOW.

I walked over grabbed Y/N and left without another word.

Another Tem Skip

Your P.O.V

After explaining why i did what i did. Nightmare calmed down. The kids are staying with dream tonight. His head was on my chest as I was gently petting his skull. After, a while we both dozed off into a peaceful slumber.