C

Over the next few weeks, Alistair and I get to know each other, getting closer and closer until he tells me what mates really means.

"Mates are people who stick together forever, who love each other and care for each other, and protect each other until their death." He whispers as I get closer and closer.

"I don't care. I just want you." I whisper, pressing my lips to his, kissing him.

He instantly returns the kiss.

I kiss him as he pressed me against my bed, kissing my neck, holding his hand over my mouth so my gasps don't alert the rest of the house to what we are doing as he slowly makes his way down to my breasts, pulling my shirt off and kissing my nipples. Then we hear people coming up the stairs, so I quickly put my shirt on and he moves to the chair across the room, opening the book and continuing from where he left off while I slept.

Aunt Rosalie and Uncle Emmett walk in, sighing.

"Get dressed. The Volturi are coming and your parents want you there. You too, Alistair. Carlisle wants to speak to you about something." Aunt Rosalie says to us.

I nod and go over to my closet, picking something warm. I choose a thick red long sleeved sweater, thick dark gray leggings, and thick gray boots with a matching now on the side.

 I choose a thick red long sleeved sweater, thick dark gray leggings, and thick gray boots with a matching now on the side

Then I slip into a hoodie I find and follow after them with Alistair behind me.