intro

A SHRINE TO AN UNKNOWN GODA novel by Jasper, @astrologay, circa 2019

A novel by Jasper, @astrologay, circa 2019.

EXTENDED SUMMARY
Antigone Katsaros believes in the old gods.
Raised in a hellenistic cult on an isolated island off the coast of Greece, she grew up with them. She doesn't just believe in them; she knows that they're real.
Because they are. They live alongside her people.
She's the daughter of one.
After a plane crash strands three American teenagers on her island, a prophecy resurfaces. Apollo, the sun-god, has long known that either he must kill his child or they will kill him. When it was an infant, he left it in the wilderness to die.
It didn't.
According to the Fates, known on the island as the Moirai, one of the three American teenagers is the long-presumed-to-be-dead child from the prophecy.
Not wanting the blood of his own child on his hands, Apollo tasks Antigone with figuring out which of the three is his child, and killing them.
But how can she?

SPECIAL THANKS TO
My kickass beta-readers for actually saving my life. Lily, for being Lily. My dog, because she deserves it.

CHAPTER LENGTH
I feel like I need to put a warning out about this. This book has a fuck ton of chapters, but the majority of them are incredibly short. Even the handful of longer ones are still relatively short.

UPDATES
Every Tuesday and Friday, unless I'm dumb and forget.