Chapter 2

The streetlights lit up the night and a cool breeze blew onto my skin. It felt relieving to just take in the night. Hannah had offered to talk in the car to get away from her brothers and I agreed. I still kept my guard up around her because I couldn't fully trust her after what she did. We both hop in my jeep and I wait for her to start talking.

"Can you drive first?" she asks nervously

"To where."

"Just a midnight ride. We don't need a destination."

I put my car in reverse and then into drive and began traveling. Who hurt you- by Daniel Ceaser played on the radio at a low enough volume to hear the tires rumble against the cement.

"So what did you need to talk about?" I asked and peeked over at her. I couldn't help but glance at her boobs that were out. They looked as if they were going to pop out any second. She looked at me and I turned my attention onto the road.

"Well, Jordan dumped me," she said crossing her arms. "and I just missed you."

you didn't miss me when you were throwing it back on Jordan every night while I was working on songs about your dumbass.

"Wow," I said sarcastically. "bummer."

She took a deep breath before turning her full attention to me.

"Look, Zion, I'm sorry for what I did. You didn't deserve that but if you give me a second chance then that's on you."

I opened my mouth but nothing came out at the moment. she had the adicity to try and act like I did something wrong to her when all I did was love her.

"I have a right to be fucking mad you don't. Every night I worked on writing so much shit for you I even wanted to put a ring on it and you throw your pussy back for a nigga who didn't even fucking care about you." I barked. I really was heated and decided to pull over at a park.

Hannah didn't bother to fight with me because she knew I was right. She knew she was wrong.

"You wanted to marry me?"

"Yeah...I wanted to marry you." I said putting the car in park and throwing my head back onto the seat.

"Z, if I could take it back I would. You've been on my mind ever since I cheated and I wanted you back. Can we still hang out...at least friends again?"

I turned over and looked into her eyes. Maybe it's because I was so hurt that I wanted to believe she wasn't lying to me but I couldn't tell what she wanted. Dick? Love? Me? I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"I don't know Hannah. You were my everything. I loved you and seen you in my future but I can't see it now." 

"Do you still love me though."

"I don't know how to stop."

She then smirked before taking off her top exposing her boobs. I look away towards the window but I could see them. Damn you, reflection. I feel her hand on my leg and I get out the car. I can't and I wasn't ready for intimacy. 

"Zion-" I cut her sentence off by shutting the door behind me. I put my hands on my head before taking in the cool air. Hannah gets out the car with her hands covering her torso.

"Hannah stop," I say exhaling. She puts my arm down and she grabs my hand and opens the back seat door to the car. "What are you doing?"

She didn't answer me but sits closet to the window still facing me. I sit in the middle and she reaches across to close our doors. She sits on my lap facing me and she begins kissing on my neck.

"H-Hannah we can't- fuck," I groan as I rest my hand around her waist and put my head back. She still knew my weakness. She works her way up to my ear and she starts nibbling there.

"fuck me, Caleb." she whispers. 

"I- I can't"

she starts grinding her hips on my lap and moaning in my ear. This was turning me on and I couldn't take the teasing. I was hard and she was going to fix it. I got her off my lap and laid her down. She bit her lip as I took off her jeans and shoes leaving her only in socks and her black panties. I admired her body and thought about how good sex was with her.

"You're soaked. " I said smirking before I took off her panties with my teeth. I placed my finger on the clit rubbing it a few times before I wiped my tongue in between.

"Fuck me, daddy." Hannah moaned

She knew she drove me crazy when she called me 'daddy' and I pulled my pants and boxers down but not fully. She smiled at seeing what she was about to receive.

"What do you want me to do baby?" I whisper.

"Fuck me like you hate me."

I rubbed her clit a bit more and pulled her body closer to get better access. I place the tip in which made her gasp.

you can't handle me little bitch. I'll destroy your pussy and I'll have you in a fucking wheelchair.

"Caleb stop teasing me." She whines. I do as she says and put the whole 8 inches inside of her and I wasn't gentle. I pulled her thighs closer every thrust. I fucked her hard and I let all my anger out on her and she enjoyed every bit of it.

"Oh my- I can't brea- fuck." Hannah places her hand on my shirt and pulls me closer "I-I'm coming."

"You're still fucking tight. " I say while stretching her out.

Hannah's head was fully pushed back. and her body was fully towards me. One of her hands were squeezing her boob and the other was rubbing her clit. Her petite body was squirming around so, I put my hands on her thighs to keep it under control.

"I'm...cumming...Zion." I pulled out of her and replaced my dick with my tongue to taste her. She tasted sweet just like how I remembered. She wet my face and seat but I didn't care. I wiped my mouth and licked my fingers and went back in. 

"It's my turn," with those words I gave her no chance to question me and put my full force into her. She actually screamed which I couldn't tell if it was out of pleasure or pain but I couldn't stop until I felt myself cumming and came on her face. 

"fuck you." she says laughing and wiping her cheeks. 

I slump in the seat and look at the roof of the car.

"You should get home." I say as I pull up on my pants and picking her clothes up.

"That's it?" she says angrily.

"What are you talking about? you got what you wanted and it's midnight." I say checking my phone. I had a missed call from my brother Elom.

"I-you know what fuck you Zion." she says putting her clothes back on. I transfer to the driver seat and Hannah stays in the back to put her clothes back on.

I put the car in drive again and made my way towards the house.

Riding back was silent for the most part until I couldn't handle Hannah eyeing me in the mirror.

"What!" I barked.

"You're just like every other nigga."  she scoffed.

"What the fuck are you even talking about." 

"All y'all want is sex, sleep, and food."

You're the one who hit up my line. You're the one who took off your top. You're the one who said 'Fuck me like you hate' but I'm the bad guy...ok.

"And you're just like every other girl." I said as I parked the car

"how?"

"Delusional."