Chapter 3

Zion

I woke up to the smell of bacon and sweat...gross. I fell asleep in my hoodie and jeans from the night before. I also haven't showered since yesterday which was the first thing I wanted to do. I washed my body and brushed my teeth. I tossed on a Supreme hoodie. I decided to take a picture and make my way downstairs to see what the boys were up too.

 I decided to take a picture and make my way downstairs to see what the boys were up too

Caption: "Smile through the pain"

(comments disabled)

I ran down the steps to see Nick making breakfast and moving his feet to the music. Austin was watching a documentary with Brandon and Edwin wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Look who's up," Nick said rolling his eyes.

"Fuck off." I barked along with grabbing a plate of food. The boys and I weren't on the best terms at the moment because of the whole 'Mya' situation. They were all disappointed but Brandon still conversated but it was casual. I walked over to the living room where everyone was and there was automatic tension. I ate my breakfast trying to focus on the television but I could feel them judging me. I was ready to say something but Brandon beat me to it.

"ENOUGH!" we all turned our attention to Brandon. "Meeting circle today!"

Nick over and crunched his brows.

"I'm sick of everyone having this weird ass energy towards Z, we're going to fix this now," he stated. 

"What about Edwin?" Austin asked.

"What about me." All of our head turned to meet Edwin's eyes in the kitchen.

"Meeting circle." 

Nick sighed and we all sat in the living room. I sat across on a single chair from the boys. Brandon even muted the tv and the music. 

"You care to tell us what the fuck happened, Zion?" Brandon asked. All eyes were on me and I was nervous but I knew I had to come clean. I had to tell them everything.

"I- I'm sorry." I put my head in my hands and looked down at the floor. I couldn't face them.

They waited silently for me to tell the whole story. I took a deep breath before speaking. 

"I I hit her and I  cheated but I swear I-" a tear made it's way to the ground out of my eye. "I miss her and I hurt her. I kinda fucked our career and I'm sorry. I'll make it right just don't give up on me, please." I looked Edwin in his eyes since I know I hurt him the most. For me to hurt his cousin the way I did then be in his presence. I knew he hated my guts.

Edwin closed his eyes real quick trying to hold back his anger. "Why'd you do it?"

"I can tell you-"

"I don't want to hear that bullshit," he stated with a deep voice. his fist was balled up and he looked me dead in the eye. "Why'd you fucking do it? The real reason, Caleb.."