I hate being a Female Superhero

(Y/n) rolled her head looking around at the thugs who seemed just to giddy to have ties her up.

"Got a fetish boys?" She yelled, shutting up their snicker. She smiled to herself, bunch of wimps.

"Don't be to harsh on them darling. After all they were just following orders" Two-face looked down on you, smirking.

"You know, it's very hard to take anything you say seriously wth the whole half of your face, you know" (Y/n) did her best to motion with her hand but it was firmly strapped to her side. Two-face sneered, but his eyes roamed. Damn this skintight suit.

"What do you plan on doing with me?" (Y/n) snapped Two-face's attention back to her as he stepped forward. He ran his hands in her legs, pushing them slightly apart. They were the only part untied, a big mistake if you asked her.

"Play" Two-face locked as with (y/n) as his hands began to run up and down her legs.

"Why don't you come a little closer than?" (Y/n) did her best to make her voice as sultry as possible. And it worked because Two-face took another step closer, half grinning.

When he was close enough (y/n) stood up, smashing her chair against his head as she jumped over his crumbling body. His goons immediately rushed her, but she would deflect each attack. She was about fifteen minutes and ten bad guys injured or out when Dick came down from the ceiling.

"It's Nightwing!" Have the goons shrieked or yelled and (y/n) sighed with exasperation.

"Well you look busy" Dick smiled, standing behind you as he survived the scene.

"Why is it that I literally took out their leader and have their friends and they aren't afraid, but when you show up they almost all run off screaming?" (Y/n) broke another guy's nose as she turned to her boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around her waist as he pushed another guy back.

"I don't know darling, must have something to do with my rugged good looks" Dick smirked as he lifted you up so you could nail a guy in the head with your heel.

"Yeah, that's not it honey" (Y/n) kissed her boyfriend, kicking the last bad guy in the groin before sighing with exhaustion.

"Ready to go home babe?" Dick winked, wrapping his arm tighter around your waist and pulling you both up and into the air with one of Bruce's cool weapons.