Aftercare plus rules

"Come here baby I'll put some lotion on then we can talk" i explain

"Okay daddy" I say walking over to him and bend over his lap.

The lotion felt so good but not as good as his hands rubbing all over my bum I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

"Oh baby dose this feel good" I says

I nod.

"Baby use your words" he growls squeezing my bum

"Yes daddy it dose" I blush

"Well to bad you where a bad girl" he slaps my ass softly and stands me up.

"Come on baby I ran you s bath" he stand up taking to the the bathroom.

I cover my mouth it was so beautiful. There where so many bubbles and roses and candles it was gorgeous and it smelt like vanilla.

" do you like it baby girl" he says taking off my robe.

"No I don't like it I love it" i squeal hopping in the tub.

"Daddy are you gonna join me" I ask

"If you want me to baby" he says taking off his clothes.

My mouth drops open he we so sexy I may be a virgin but I've seen a few dicks and he's seemed to be the biggest I've ever seen.

"Close your mouth baby before I put something in it" he says smirking

I close my mouth not before blushing like an idiot and scoot over.

"Baby I have a question" he asks putting my hair in a messy bun with a hair tie.

"Yea daddy" I answer looking at him

"Are you a virgin" I ask

"Umm yes" I look down shyly

"Baby it's nothing to be embarrassed about it's okay we will only do it when your ready okay" I comfort her.

"Okay daddy"

"Here baby let me wash your hair" I say picking up some strawberry shampoo.

I lean my head back so he can put shampoo in and massage my head with his fingers and takes a little cup and rinses the soap out.

"Baby you want me to wash your body or do you want to" I ask

"Um you daddy" I giggle

He grabs some strawberry body wash and a loafa and puts some soap on it and starts scrubbing my back and shoulders and my boob and tummy.

"Stand up so I can get your legs" he says

I stand up and he scrubs my ankles and up to my upper thighs and gets really close to my princess parts and spreads my legs apart and scrubs his finger touches my skin and I can't help but a moan slip out.

"You like that baby" he smirks

"Yea" I blush

"Well maybe you should have been and good girl and daddy would have play with you" I says in a low voice

I pout. That's stupid

"Okay baby I'm gonna go order pizza and get you some clothes you can relax" he says getting out

" can you get Canadian bacon and pineapple please" I ask

"Sure baby" he says wrapping a towel on him self

I sit in the tub and relax I'm really nervous about school starting in just a week and the fact that my sisters already crushing after what happened. I would have never in all my life thought I would be sitting in a tub being washed by a guy who just spanked me. Now that same lonely girl who never went out. I just hope I don't regret doing this.