Filming Together

Danny watches as Big Bird gracefully dances and sings the ABC's, it becomes Danny's part and he stutters a bit. "H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. P." Danny sings as he stares into Big Bird's big eyes. He continues to stare as Big Bird picks up where Danny left off on the song. It's as if Danny is in a sort of trance.

 They finish off the song together, singing the rest of the letters in harmony. The cameras turn off and Danny rushes to his dressing room. 

What the hell is happening to me? Danny asks himself as he wipes the sweat from his face.

 He looks up into the mirror and spots a makeup artist standing in the doorway behind him. Danny freezes as she shuts the door and walks toward him "You did pretty good out there" she compliments as she traps him in between a table and herself. "Uh, thanks" Danny replies as he looks the makeup artist up and down. She locks her lips with his.

 This is wrong  Danny thinks My heart belongs to someone else, I know it! 

Just as he finishes the thought, something breaks through the door, it is Big Bird!

Big Bird shakes off wall pieces and comes charging to the makeup artist- no, the slut, and picks her up swallowing her whole. 

Danny falls to his knees and begins to see stars, just then, he passes out.