I Will See You Again

Danny stares into Big Bird's eyes, confused and slightly aroused. Just then, someone knocked on the door 

"It's time to film the rest of this shit, c'mon, I've been waiting here for hours!" the man yelled through the door.

Big Bird places a quick kiss on Danny's cheek, then drops him and runs out of the door.

Danny feels empty and cold now, he has no one to hold him close.

He slowly stands up from the cold floor and sits down on the chair that used to hold his dear lover. He hears a crinkle under his thicc ass and sits up quickly, noticing a small yellow piece of paper on the chair reading

'Meet me at Frosty Palace tonight at 6 ;)

                            -BB'

Danny reads over the paper more that 100 times and smiles bigger than he's smiled before. He runs out of the building and runs to his car, starting it and speeding home. He pulls into his garage and runs up to his room, collapsing on his bed like a teenage girl in love. He holds the note tightly and reads it again.

'Wait' he thought 

'What do I wear?!'

He jumps up to his large closet and looks around at all of his suits, he spots a yellow top hat and suit and lets out a shriek.

He puts it on and looks in the mirror, 'He'll love it' Danny thought as he strikes a pose and walks out to his bathroom

He combs his remaining hair and brushes his eyebrows. As he gets ready he gets more and more nervous. 'What if I blow it?' he asks himself in his head,  'No no it'll be fine'

As he argues with himself like a weirdo, he glances at the clock. The clock reads 5:59. Danny runs down the stairs at sonic speed and gets to the car. 

He drives off, ready to see the love of his life once more.