This is Heaven an Angel is on top of me.

This is short and I'm trying out to see how this will go.

PLOT- Max and Griffin are young adults in the war, they have only known each other for a few months but Max feels a connection.

Max x Griffin

-------------------------

Max POV
I take a seat in front of our fire, it's dark and so far everything seems calm, I'm glad things are so calm, we're far from close to the war at the moment, we're heading out in the morning, I think things will be fine to be honest, everyday seems to change and I can't help but get excited about it.

All I have to do is pass time and wait.

I start humming and a few of the guys chuckle and complain about it knowing of what's to come "not again" Lucky, one of the guys I've met here says smiling with his cigarette in his mouth, I nod with a smirk, I am definitely gonna do it.

I take a deep breath "Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, OH MY DARLIN CLEMENTINE!" I get loud then I feel my body get pulled back onto the ground, I look up at the dark starry sky then a weight sits on my chest, it's not heavy, I know exactly who it is the moment it happened, Griff, I whine and pretend I can't breath, he's the sweetest guy I've met and teasing him is so much fun since his reactions are so amusing.

I gasp for air jokingly "Griff! You're to heavy!" I shout and he laughs "oh really? So doing this is a bad idea?" He asks cockily as he scoots his ass on my chest trying to put my pressure, his ass is so plump- wait fuck.. No that sounds weird, whatever it's nothing that bad it was just a thought anyway.

I chuckle "my last moments alive are spent like this? Well one last song won't hurt, OH MY DARLIN, OH MY DARLIN! OH MY DARLIN CLEMENTINE" I shout jokingly and Griffin bursts out laughing, I hold back my laughter just so I can hear him laugh, I look up at him, at first I don't notice that I'm smiling but once I do I laugh it off.

He causes me to feel things I've never felt before. To tell the truth even the girls I've dated in the past dont measure up to Griff even a little bit.

He looks down at me, he tries to talk through his laughter and it's so cute, when he finally gets the power of speech back after four tries he starts speaking clearer "you sing the same verse over and over, why?" He asks and I tap his leg gently "I'll tell you if you get up so I can breath" I say smirking and Griffin smirk and sticks his tongue out at me, he lays down, his body spread out on top of me, by now the others have gone over to start getting ready for bed, we have a long walk tomorrow, soon me and Griff need to go to bed.

Griffin is my best friend, he is honestly an amazing person, he doesn't take it and his personality is so natural and calming, of all places we met going to war, I'm so lucky to have even met him if you think of how this all works, thinking about it now it kind of confuses me why he'd go to fight in a war when he's just a bundle of cuteness, maybe to escape home? Bad parents? Hates the world? Could be anything.

I go to argue with his actions even though I have no problem at all, I just want a reason to talk to him but I am stopped by Griffin looking up at me, I blush watching him smile, his hands are placed on my chest, the look on his face takes my breath away, I might have died..

This is heaven I'm certain!

An angel is laying in top of me!

--------

(BOOM! First one shot done! Tell me if you enjoyed it. I wanted to start off with a easy cute one, if you don't like it that's fine, thank you for trying it out if you did finish if, if you like it then leave a like, thank you for reading! See ya next chapter!)

Comment and tell me what you thought about it!