Announcement!

Hi guys!

As you can see from the title I have chose to discontinue Bride of the God of War and has unpublished all the chapters I have currently wrote. I do apologise to all of you that have love and supported this story and has taken the time to read this story. 

I have some good news and bad news. 

So to start with the goods news, I will be 'continuing' (haha) Bride of the God of War but revising it and editing the plot, grammar, drama, characters to make the story flow more easily and to give an overall better experience to all of you guys. That is the reason why I have taken down the chapters to re-edit them and also for any new future readers, to keep the plot a secret! 

Currently I have written the entire plot, revised all the drama and prepared emotional roller-coasters for all of you to look forward to and have developed the characters (in my opinion) a better way so that they have a lot more to work with. Therefore please bear with my for some time as I gather it all together and I'm hoping to try and finish the entire story since this new and "revised" plot is a lot shorter and quick to the point. 

I know I have revised this story for the third time, and there was many thoughts of trashing the whole entire story since I had just made it so complicated for everyone to understand... but it is a style and arc that I find unique and I would like conquer it and hopefully create something beautiful that will make you guys wanting to read it over and over. 

The bad news is that I don't know when I will re-publish the new story but when I am confident enough that the story is worthy of your time and attention I will definitely not hesitate to let you all know and release it immediately. 

With that said, for those who also read my Yeinkook imagines, this may take some time off those short stories and I may or may not update my imagines book for some time as I want dedicate a lot of my energy and time towards this story. 

In other words, I've decided not to give up yet so please don't give up on me and this story and I hope to bring a better story that portrays Yein and Jungkook journey and one that will make you all fall in love with them and hate them (jokes... haha...). 

Love Missachi xx 

P.S I've written the first three chapters and I am already excited so hopefully I will see all you guys when I return with this story!