n i n e

Haneul had a wide smile across her face most of the time. When someone congratulated her. When someone gave her a gift. When someone gave her a hug.

" heyyy uhhh. how are you related to Haneul? " the lady who was assumed to be name Hani came over to Jimin.

" we are friends unnie " Haneul came and gave Hani a cupcake.

" SO YOU REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY!!!! " Haneul started exclaiming when Hani left.

" yea of course. and i believe you thought i have forgotten your birthday, that's why you were mad at me "

" wellllll i thought "

" don't worry baby. at the end of the day, I'm here " he pat her head and gave a sweet smile.

The day went smoothly. Hanuel's gift pile grew and it became like Mount Everest. The foods on the other hand were disappearing. While the sun sets, the amount of guests decreases. Till it's left with Haneul and Jimin.

" I have so much to ask you regarding today "

" let's keep that till we finish cleaning up okayh "

So that's how they started cleaning. Trash bags piled up by the exit door. Both of them brought those trash down and dumped them by the trash can.

" okay, now we are done, can i start asking those questions now? "

" sure. spill em "

" first and foremost, why was Rox here? "

" ohhhhhhh. we kinda bumped into each other days after you met me in my uni. i spilled his coffee so i bought him a new one. though he's a gay, his personality clicked with mine "

" oookay... that's awkward. but next, who's Hani? "

" OHhhh she's my sister. we rarely meet because of her busy schedule. she's a manager you see "

" of? "

" BROWnnie "

" THAT LEGENDARY GIRL GROUP?! OOFIES "

" yeaaaa. did you know why they were called BROWnnie? "

" they love brownies? "

" not only that. 'brow' was capitalised because all members have fleek eyebrows. the 'nnie' that's not capitalised represent that they are unnies "

" woahhhhh. why didn't they publicise this facts? and why don't they reveal their faces? "

" shhhh it's a secret. all of them are in their 50s. although it's true that all of them have fleek eyebrows, that's their only attractive feature "

" OOFIES!! but heyyyyyyy they have nice voices and i don't think being in their 50s is that bad right. i'm sure they make better kimbap then you "

" YOU CHALLENGING ME NOW?! "

" yes baby "