e l e v e n

" w-what are you doing? "

" ouh. my shoelaces are untied "

I know yall are not expecting that AHAHAHAH

Haneul headed to her workspace and started sketching.

" you still working on your birthday? "

" yeaa. i need money "

" forget about that, let's take a walk "

" but "

" no buts honey. it's your day. so you shouldn't stress out "

Both of them left the studio and strolled through the dimly lit streets. Others around them seem to look like they were going to drink. 

" you wanna? "

" nahhhh "

They approached the convenience store when a sight of the latest ice cream flavour caught their attention. They inhaled the ice cream and finished it in no time. It has gotten chilly as the night deepens.

Jimin placed his coat on Haneul. Naturally, he held Haneul's hand to keep her extra warm. Haneul was thrown off by his actions but she let it slide since she was freezing cold.

They finally arrived. Haneul entered Jimin's car and waited patiently for the owner of the car to start the engine. 

Heater was on. They passed several clubs and pubs. Signages lighting up the dark sky.

" Haneul "

" yea? " 

" we've gone through a lot. And I was thinking if you wanted to be my girlfriend "

" whAt? "

" I know you think all these while i was joking when i called you those. But deep down I really wanna call you those and not have you thinking it's a joke "

" is this a confession? "

" what do you think? "

" I think now is the time to tell my boyfriend that I love him too "