ABOUT THE AUTHOR

EDITED & REWRITTEN

                        ***

Adebayo Mary Odunayo (HuggingWords) is a student of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), studying Education and English language, and a lover of God.
She is an editor, ghostwriter, a content developer, a certified copywriter and the author of the life-changing book, *The Real You*.                

Her mission is to help people get their message to the world at a masterpiece level.

She is the founder of HuggingWords Writers Academy. An online writing academy established for the ultimate benefit of aspiring writers. Her mission is to birth certified creative and hugging writers who will monetize their skills and impact their world.

She loves writing, reading, learning, impacting, having fun, etc. She loves friendly and negative free environment.
Mary sees to it that she pushes and fight people to their success.

Best quote: I never lose; I either learn or win.

Her overall dream in life is to impact the  world.

                       ***
Before you immerse yourself in the euphoria of this dyspraxia love story, know that I took down the completed version of this book to write this creative and edited version.

If you've read the completed version, I suggest you follow this new version because it is going to be INTERESTING!

Q & A

Why did you take down the first story?

I feel like the story needs a new touch; mature and creative.

Will you update the story all at once?

Definitely not! I'll update everyday, so as not to keep my audience waiting.

What will you say to your readers?

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY. (DEEP BREATH)
I CAN'T WAIT TO START READING YOUR FEEDBACKS ON THIS STORY. I'M REALLY EXCITED.  🤗🤗🤗🤗
Remember to vote and comment. ❤❤❤❤❤

Enjoy!