CHAPTER FORTY

TOM JONES

I hadn't felt this dead since mom left. Even though I grew up before I understand before I felt neglected. A period when the only sign that you are living is the fact that you are breathing air in and out of your mouth. You didn't know nor feel when and how the time runs. Everything felt like a blur, even you.

"I had a feeling this USB has something to do with Mary missing," Kaden said.

Mary's dad joined us in the sitting room when Rose explained to us about the flash drive. Mary's mom was sleeping and we decided not to wake her up. She had been sick since the day Mary got missing.

We were still staying with them. I refused to go home. The boys went home and came back every morning and Rose parent forced her to come home daily.

I hate the fact that I knew nothing about her. It made me go insane. The only solace was staying here getting an update about her from her parent. I had been sleeping in her room even though I had to beg her dad before he agreed.

"I think you are right but why would she gave me the cord?" Rose asked looking confused.

"We will find out when we watch it. Tom, can you please put it in my laptop?" Mr Lake asked and I nodded. I picked his system and inserted the drive.

"There is only a file in it and it is a video," I said sighing. It was just as I taught another Charlie's prank.

"Let us see what is in the video" M,r Lake said and I clicked on it.

The video started with a room, a boy's room. It looked dirty and untidy. Seems the person find it difficult to arrange his cloth.

"What are we to do with a room?" Kaden hissed.

The sound of laughter rang around the room and it took me a moment before I noticed it was coming from the video.

Spencer and Charlie entered the room. It looked like they were fighting but they were just kissing each other.

"I didn't expect much from that bitch," Rose said and was about to stop the video but I stopped her.

"Be patient. Let us watch it and see how this will help us" I said and she nodded and we once again concentrated on the video.

"Stop Spencer, you are drunk," Charlie said when Spencer removed her dress.

"I am drunk, not blind," Spencer said and kissed her forcefully. Charlie struggled for sometime before she obliged.

"Never would I have guessed that I would watch a live sex movie," Paul said and covered Rose face.

I was about to stop the video when Rose gasped.

"He is calling Mary's name. He is saying Mary instead of Charlie" Rose shouted. She looked like she was going to vomit.

"Holy vanilla"

"Oh my God"

"How dare he called my daughter's name"

I just stared at the video. More like gaping at the scene.

"I love you, Mary, you are mine. You are mine and only mine" Spencer shouted.

Rose rushed to the bathroom covering her mouth. I felt the same way.

"Wait, what if he is the one who kidnapped my daughter?" Mr Lake asked. It all clicked after he said that. Did he love Mary? That bastard kidnapped her.

Spencer Hanks, you are so dead.

"Bring my phone I need to call the police," Mr Lake said as the video stopped.

"Hello Inspector, I know who kidnapped my daughter. Please come to my house immediately" Mr Lake said.

Please be okay Mary.
Please, I'm on my way.

💿💿💿💿💿📺💿💿💿💿💿💿

I'm so excited and a little bit afraid.
Mary, please be okay.

Thanks for your support so far.
Love you all.

If you want me to read your book please go to my profile and search for reading goals.

What do you think about this chapter?