Chapter 145

Ross' pov

The movie just ended but laura didnt talk to me much. Im not sure, i think she's still like 1% upset at me.

We were walking around the mall, finishing our popcorn. She just looks at her left and right, looking at the stores

Ross:come on laur.....i know you had fun (i say while playfully pushing her on the shoulder)

She looks at me and weakly smiles

Laura:it was a nice movie........(she says softly)

Ross: (i sighed) ok look im really really really sorry. (I say while staring at her)

Laura:i know you are. And i forgive you

Ross:then why are you still acting that way.....(i trailed off)

She then sighs and stops in her tracks and so did i

Laura: it just scared me, the way you acted.

Well i cant blame her. My brothers and sister said that i can get pretty scary when im mad or something. One time i screamed at ryland and he didnt want to come near me for a week.

I went nearer to laura and hugged her by the waists.

Ross: im sorry i scared you, my feelings can get a little extreme sometimes.....

She then smiles weakly

Laura:its ok......

Ross: are you sure? You seem nervous to talk to me (i chuckle)

Im sure me chuckling lightened her mood a little.

Laura: no really, im fine (she giggles)

Ross:promise?

Laura:(she smiles) promise.

I then wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we started walking back to the parking lot. As soon as we get there, i opened laura's door for her and i got in and we drove away.

Laura seemed fine now, she was humming cheerfully in her seat to the radio while bouncing slightly up and down.

Ross: soo you think you're dad will kill me?

Laura:hmmmm probably, (she giggles)

I just chuckled slightly till we got to her house.

-----THE MORE YOU HATE----

Laura's pov

As soon as we got to my house, i asked ross if he wanted to stay for dinner, and he was nervous at first because of my dad. But after asking him non stop for minutes, he finally agreed! He can never say no to me

Me and ross were infront of our doorstep and i opened the door.

I took a step in but i looked back to see ross not moving.

Laura:ross, what are you doing? Get in.

Ross: i cant do this! I cant face your dad now.

I then rolled my eyes

Laura:ross, dont be ridiculous! Come in!

He hesitantly takes a step inside and he was breathing a little heavily.

I then closed the door and held his hand

Laura:see? Nothing to be worried about. (I assured him)

I then heard my dad

Dad:LAURA?! ARE YOU HOME?(he shouts from the dinning room, i think)

Ross:changemymind! Imgoinghome! (He says quickly as he turns around about to open the door)