Chapter 153

Vanessa's pov

Banging on laura's door as i try to get her to come out

Vanessa:laura lets talk please! (I pleaded)

Laura:NO!

Ugh. Mom and dad are aslo circled around her room

Mom:sweetie can you and ness just sort things out?

Laura:I WANT TO BE ALONE!

I just sighed and crossed my arms. She could be so difficult sometimes.

Dad:sweetheart. Come out please. You already missed dinner, im sure you're hungry. (He tries)

Laura: JUST GIVE ME SPACE! (She shouts from the other side of the door)

Dad gives up and just sighs just like me.

Dad: have you called ross?

I just leaned on the wall

Vanessa: he said he'll be here in an hour. He's busy with R5 stuff.

Dad:well i guess we'll be here for a while.

Mom:well im going to rest, you(she points to me) find a way to let your sister talk to you. (She says strictly) i dont like you two fighting. CLEAR?!

Vanessa:yes mom......

--THE MORE YOU HATE--

2 hours later

Raini:LAURA PLEASE COME OUT!

Laura:UGHH GO AWAY!

Calum: come on laur, your sister's desperate

Laura:LET HER BE DESPERATE!

Raini just gives me a look and i just shrugged my shoulders. I called raini and calum cuz ross was taking so long

Raini: thats it we give up. This is your problem not ours.

She's 100% right. But i just figured, maybe she'll open the door for her friends.

I just sighed and nodded

Just as i was almost out of hope, a tall blonde came up the stairs

Ross:alright alright im here, whats the commotion?

The 3 of us just pointed to laura's door.

Ross' pov

Thats what this is about? I thought laura was ready to talk to vanessa already.

Ross:she locked herself?(i furrowed my eyebrows)

Vanessa just raised her eyebrows for a second meaning 'yes'

I glanced at her door and back to them.

Ross:why didnt you guys just knock?

They all gave me a look. Im guessing they've been doing that for hours already.

I then walked to her door and was about to knock

Vanessa: i dont think you should bother. She'll never open her door.

I just took a deep breath and clashed my fist onto the door making a knock.

Ross:laura open up.

Laura:LEAVE ME ALONE!

I looked back to vanessa and she have me a 'i told you so look'

Ross:laura its ross.

It then became silent.... I furrowed my eyebrows and the next thin i knew was the door opening and laura grabbing my wrist , pulling me inside.

I looked back to vanessa and all three of them had widened eyes. Then laura closed the door again.

Laura leaned against her once again locked door, giving me a forced smile.

I crossed my arms at her and had a serious look on my face.

Ross: alright young lady, whats all this drama about? I thought you said you'll talk to vanessa.

She closed her eyes and sighed, she slowly walks to her bed and sits on the edge

Laura:i know..... But when i saw her, i felt a rage inside of me. Like, im not ready to forgive her yet.....

She was playing with her fingers, bowed headed. I kept silent and just waited for her to talk. She looked up to me and spoke

Laura: do you think im making a big deal out of nothing? (She asked softly).

I took a seat next to her and just wrap one of my arms on her shoulder.

Ross: no, i know what its like to loose someones trust. (I said trying to cheer her up)

Laura:really? When?

Ross:well remember the time where we were in paris and i was mad at you.

Laura:ohhhhh yeah....right...(she said looking back down)

Ok i think i made it worse.

Ross:but the point is, i learned to forgive you.... And look where we are now, we've been a couple for months.

She continues playing with her fingers like they were the best things in the world. Not bothering to look up, i lifted her chin to face me.

Ross: now talk to your sister.

She looks at me emotionlessly as i continue giving her a look.

Laura:(she sighs) alright......

--THE MORE YOU HATE--

I walk out of laura's room and raini, calum and vanessa locked eyes on me. I then looked over to vanessa and motioned her to come in laura's room.

She stood up immediately and she went in as i close the door, giving the two marano sisters a private conversation.

Raini and calum did a teasing round of applause.

Raini: i dont know how you do it. We've tried everything.

Ross: (i chuckled) lets just say I have an effect on laura.

Calum:pshh perks of being a boufriend. (He teases)

I just rolled my eyes playfully as the three of us waited for laura and vanessa to finish.

Laura's pov

Still in the same position where ross left me, at the edge if the bed as my sister, stands.

I waited for her to answer, a minute passed and she must've realized that i wanted her to talk first.

Vanessa: laura..... First of all i wanna say im so-..

Laura:you're sorry, i know. I wanna know how are you gonna make it up to me. (I said flatly)

She looks at me nervously bitting her lip a little.

Vanessa: ho-how about a sister date? (She said smiling a little)

My emotion doesnt change as i continue to stare at her with discontent

Laura: you're really bribing me to forgive you for a date? (I say sternly)

Vanessa:i just wa-..

Laura: i want to regain your trust. (I cut her off)

Vanessa: thats all i want to....

we stayed silent for a few more seconds, just letting the look of the eyes get to us.

Laura:then prove it....

-----------------------

Vote and comment!

Sorry its short, but i'll have an update spree later

Plus check out my upcoming book (pic to the right) it looks like a movie poster xD

Anyway whooooo i miss raura