Chapter 6 - 15 years later

Harry- I smile walking down the plate form getting on the train with my children and my husband's. I now have 8 children Anthony Mycroft Benjamin Arthur Riddle-Snape-Potter 16 years old in his 6th year in Ravenclaw, Rosina Penelope Riddle-Snape-Potter is 15 in her 5th year in Hufflepuff, the twins Alexander Hamish and Sabastian Henry Riddle-Snape-Potter both 14 and in their 4th year in Slytherin, the other twins Eurus Oliver and Sherlock Jonathan Riddle-Snape-Potter both 13 in their 3rd year in Griffindor, Maximus William Riddle-Snape-Potter is 11 years old and going to be in his 1st year this year and then Pandora Aria Riddle-Snape-Potter is only 6 months old.

----Hogwarts----

Harry- I sit at the head table on Tom's right who is the headmaster now and Sev on his Left who is still the Potios Master but we were able to get him pregnant for once like we all wanted to so has to be careful sometimes. I sit their with Pandora in my lap as I watch Maximus get sorted into Slytherin sitting next to the youngest of the five Malfoy's talking to her straight away making me smirk know straight away they are so going to be mates. I sigh to my self looking at Tom "this is what I wanted since at a youngest again even though I didn't think it was going to come true or see it happen one bit I still happy for everything that's happened even if it was horrible violence and more this is all I could of asked for and prayed for and now it's all true thank you" I look at Sev "thank you both"

Tom- I lean down kissing both Harry and Sev on theirs head "your welcome and I'm glad it all happened to or I wouldn't have two wonderful mates or children that I love with my soul, life and love no matter what had and will happen I will love and be greatful forever and more"

Severus- "same for everything about what both of you said because I never thought of my self being here on bit thought I would be locked up or dead if Harry didn't kill his family and came to me then our first child wouldn't of happened then going to Tom for help after a month and a half then having the rest of our child" I put my hand on 7 month pregnant stomach "and I won't be here having a wonderful life within me, so thank you both for everything love you all to the stars and back"

Harry- "Love you all to the moon and back"

Tom- "Love you all to the sun and back even the sand and minerals on this earth and every planet and more"

Severus and Harry- "aww such a romantic, never though you of being one" we both said at the same time before looking at each other and bursting out laughing at eachother before calming down and smiling lovenly at each other

Tom- I pout "you are both so mean"

Severus and Harry- " but you love you both no matter what"

Tom- I nod my head "yeah no matter what"

----
C.W