A Stranger's Gift rev.2.0

NOTICE

The texts below that are typed with Bold, are the texts that I'm not really sure if it fits whether in context, grammars, idioms, etc. etc. please leave critics or suggestions in the mentioned part.

While the writer is confident enough in his Non-bold texts, suggestions and/or critics are still needed as the writer himself tends to also make mistakes.

Thank you very much.

===🐾🐟🐾🐟🐾(uwu [End of Notice] uwu)🐾🐟🐾🐟🐾===

The gentle sunlight illuminates the dense forest of the youkai mountain, its ray of light seeping through the trees and some reaches the forest floor, giving warmth to anyone it touches. A perfect moment for a little nap indeed.

The warmth of the sun and the gentle breeze, a perfect combination that will lull anyone into a cozy sleep, just like what it did to this figure, A little brown-haired girl, laying on her side in the forest floor. the bright red-gold Chinese dress that she wear contrasts with her surroundings, yet she's still barely visible to those who were not keen enough to spot.

As her sensitive cat-ears twitches by the gentle sunlight that tickles them with its warmth, her two cat tails slightly wiggled in response, yet there's no sign of this little girl of waking up. It seems like this figure is having the best cat nap in her life.

"Chen!"

A lady in a blue-white kimono appeared to be calling out to this sleeping figure. she comes to the sunlit part of the forest floor like she already knows where the little girl is.

"There you are!"

She sits next to the figure, and gently petting the sleeping girl's shoulder, trying to wake her up.

"unh? Huh?... ran-shama?..."

The lady smiled as the little girl opens her eyes, while the little girl that is now sitting next to her tries to wipe the tears that obstruct her vision. The little girl seems half awake.

"hnn.. what is it ran-shama?.."

The little girl asked with a sore voice.

"Sorry for waking you up dear, but I and Yukari-sama will be out for a while."

Said the lady. The little girl tilted her head, as she did not clearly understand what the lady has told her.

"The Hakurei shrine maiden hasn't returned for a while, and Yukari-sama is concerned about it, so we'll go to investigate..."

The lady explained.

"It's okay ran-shama, I can take care of myself"

Said the little girl, smiling. The lady smiled back at her and pets the little girl's head.

"Be a good girl alright? and remember: even if you really hated mankind, you can't just murder them blindly. your powers are not for you to misuse"

Said the lady. The little girl nods in reply.

"Well, then"

The lady stood up as she said goodbye to the little girl before she leaves. The little girl watches silently as the lady's figure slowly being enveloped by the trees.

The warm sunlight and the gentle breeze continues to lull the forest inhabitants with its tranquility. Still feeling sleepy after waking up, the little girl slowly lays down to continue her rest once again.