party

kat opened her eyes, she was tied up on the floor with a big purple cloth tied around her mouth. She felt something stuffed in her mouth. "mph!?" she struggled and grunted, sarah walked into the room and smiled. 
"why hello there sexy~" she walked over and helped kat up to her feet. "ready for the best birthday ever~~~?"

"mph!!!" kat hopped around sarah excitedly. sarah walked tothe living room, kat hopped after her. kat had her black tanktop on, purple pizza pajama pants on, and purple socks covered her feet. kat and sarah sat next to each other on the couch. 

"how does pizza sound?" sarah asked.

kat moaned with exitment. 

"want me to be gagged while i order it~?"
"mhm!!!!!"

sarah tied a big blue bandana around her mouth and pulled up her computer and ordered the pizza."mph~" she winked at kat

kat's nose bleed. "mph!!!!!" sarah started tickling kats feet, she tried to get away and laughed into her gag. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, Sarah got up and answered the door forgetting to ungag herself.
"hello I have 3 large pepperoni pizzas and 4 large cheese pizzas. 
" the man looked up and blushed a bit. Kat hopped from the couch to the door. "ah.  Birthday or anniversary?"
Sarah pulled the cloth off of her own mouth and paid for the pizza "birthday.  Thank you.  " she left the man a huge Tip them closed the door, taking the pizzas to the dinning room table.  Kat hopped after her. Sarah helped Kat sit down. "hmmmm.  Do you want pizza~~?"
"mhm!!!!" Sarah ungagged kat and kissed her, she then started feeding her pizza. "this is soooo good thank you Sarah!!!"
Sarah smiled.  "no problem Kat.  Happy Birthday."

"you full now babe~?" asked Sarah.
"yes!" Kat said before being regagged Sarah's phone rang and Sarah answered. 
"hey big bro. Ahuh.  Yeah I think Kat will love that.  Purple? Yeah.  Alright.  See you soon." she hung up and looked at kat, she kissed Kat's gag and smiled.  Sarah turned on the devil may cry anime
Sarah took Kat to the couch and cuddled Kat. Kat purred loudly. "Oh yeah. We need to do something."
"Mph?" Sarah sat Kat up and grabbed some blue duct tape. She taped her own mouth shut and then her feet and her hands. Then she managed to get her and Kat to their feet.
She tried to say "let's hop!!" Kat and Sarah started hopping and muffled laughing all over the room. The hopped for an hour then sat next to each other on the couch. Sarah put her head on kats lap. Kat tried to say "best birthday ever!"
"Mph~" Sarah moaned. There was a knock at the door. Sarah got up and hopped to the door, getting up on her tip toes to look through the eye hole. It was cam. She unlocked the door and tried to say "come in!" She then hopped back to kat.
Cam, being very kinky with his husband, knew what Sarah said and walked in. Noah was with him. Cam had a giant box with him and Noah was helping him carry it. They sat it down in front of the couch. "you ready Kat?"
"Mhm!!!"
They opened the box and there was a giant cake with purple frosting. Kat shook her head like crazy tell her gag fell down and spit out the sock. "cake!!!!!!"
"Hang on" cam Said. Noah went to get plates and a knife and cam went to Sarah. "Hey sis. Honestly I wish you were into this when you were little. It would have been easier to watch you."
"Mph!!!!"
"Remember when I used to tape your mouth shut during your edgy teen faze?"
Sarah rolled her eyes. Her mouth was taped a lot during those years.
"I remember!!! I loved it!!" Kat yelled. Noah came in with plates. Cam peeled the tape off.
"Aw." Kat said.
Cam helped Sarah eat, then he ate his own cake.
"Can you regag us now??" Kat asked covered in frosting.
"Yeah" cam Said. Noah regagged Kat and cam regagged Sarah. Cam sat next to Noah and started telling a long story. Half way through Noah taped Cam's mouth shut. "mph!!"
"Silence is golden but duct tape is cuter~~" noah said taping cam up. Noah reached into his pocket, pulling out a bit red ball gag and used it on himself.

Hours pass. Noah ungagged himself and stood up. "Hey I need to get him home. Do you want me to free you?" Sarah shook her head. "Are you really sure??"
"Mhm!"
Noah shrugged and left with cam.

The next day Sarah tries to break free but isn't able too. She tried to say "fuck"

kat's birthdayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें