2!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐.

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

❝𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.❞

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓, 𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

"Y/N don't you think it's a sign?" Sadie blubbered to Y/N while they walked to Mr.Gomez' class.

Y/N gave her a weird look. "No. I don't like Finn. And I'm pretty sure you're the one he's crushing on."

Sadie returned a 'disgusted' look, "Ew, who would want Finn to like them. He's a nerd and a creep."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Why did you say that? He's not a creep."

"Y/N! His hair is purple for crying out loud! I loved when his hair was brown and wasn't cut." Sadie huffed folding her arms and stopping at the door, where Y/N would be in detention for the rest of the day. Y/N patted Sadie on the head and signaled her to go. "Well have fun, Y/N!" Sadie dragged out her name before running to the school parking lot.

For Sadie to say that about Finn, made her wonder, Is Finn really a creep? Y/N entered the class to only see Mr.Gomez and Finn. "Mr.Gomez, where's Noah? Shouldn't he be here?" Y/N questioned before sitting at a desk. Finn couldn't help but stare at her and wonder why he and Noah made that stupid list. He knew Y/N and Noah would be getting into a lot of trouble, especially Noah because he was going to have to make millions and millions of excuses.

"No. Noah said he had to do something, so Finn is taking his spot for today, but I hope you know that you and Noah are going to have Saturday school because of the stunt he pulled." Mr.Gomez propped his foot up on his desk, flattening out his newspaper and continuing to read an article about: How Teachers Should be Payed More.

Y/N huffed and laid her head on the desk. Saturday school, how would her mother react to this. "Hey, I'm sorry Noah got you into this." Finn moved to a seat next to Y/N. He had really been truly sorry. He knew after this Y/N wouldn't want to be his friend because he'll be the one always in detention, along with her. He knew she'd start getting suspicious after Saturday school.

"It's whatever, at least you weren't the one to get me in detention." Y/N joked, sitting up and trying to lighten up the mood a bit. She had the perfect view of Finn. She was in awe. The way his purple curls shined in the light and the way his freckles speckled his face perfectly made Y/N question herself, Would it be bad to want to know him better or, Is it to late to take back, "I don't like Finn Wolfhard."

Finn let out a smooth giggle, "Haha yeah." He felt bad for lying, but he was getting somewhere and he couldn't stop now.

"Well, since we have a lot of time to kill, do you want to get to know each other?" Y/N looked down. "I mean, considering we are in the same History class." Y/N glanced up at him, flashing him her signature smile.