3!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑.

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎.

❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬' 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝❞

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎, 𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

Y/N silenetly pulled the door behind her, careful to not make any noise. She was only 15 minutes late, what harm would that do her? The only harm she'd be getting was aother detention if Noah wasn't there, but she knew Noah would't even dare. A goody two-shoes he was.

"Ms. Y/N, you're late, I'll let this slide, but it seems like you'll be joined by Mr. Wolfhard again, followed by another detention on Monday," Mr.Gomez announced, perking his eyes at the girl and straightening his glasses. He was rather smart for a 53-year-old stubby man and had no sympathy for the children he taught. He'd rather be home with his cougar of a wife that had no intentions but fucking other older men while he was away at work.

"Well, if it isn't the "famous" Finn Wolfhard." Y/N stated as she took a seat next to Finn. She perched her chin upon her hands. Finn let out a nervous chuckle. She's getting suspicious, how will I keep this up much longer? Finn thought, he tugged at his yellow polo that was neatly aligned with blue stripes.

"Hm, what a cute shirt you got there Finn, mind if I borrow it sometime?" Y/N joked, earning a blush from Finn and a loud cough from Mr.Gomez.

"Please, Y/N, I don't want to also give you Tuesday detention," Mr.Gomez said.

Y/N lightly clapped her hands together. "Way to kill the mood."

"Indeed." Finn agreed, receiving Y/N's signature smile, and a playful punch on the arm.

Y/N drummed her finger-tips on the desk, "Mr.Gomez, may I please use the lady's room?"

Mr.Gomez threw a thumbs up in the air while studying something on his desktop computer.

Y/N said a small 'thanks' before hurriedly rushing to the door. "Uh, miss aren't you forgetting something?" Mr. Gomez tsked, stretching his arm over his desk.

"Something?" Y/N answered, yearning to get to the bathroom and text Sadie the deets.

"Yes, Ma'am, your phone."

"Ugh, I didn't bring it today. My mother took it away when she found out I would be attending detention." Y/N breathed, hoping Mr.Gomez would believe her.

Mr.Gomez hummed before shooing her off and continuing to study his computer.

Y/N skipped to the nearest lady's room and locked herself in a stall.

Y/N: SAdie!

Sadie: Y/N! You're finally free from the hell hole! How was it?

Y/N: Ha, no ): but yoou're not gooing to believe this!

Sadie: ):!! What??

Y/N: Finn is here! Again! No sight of Noah!

Sadie: Aw shucks, you think he's okay? You should go talk to him after detention?

Y/N: I mean.. it'd be pretty late when I get home, so I was wondering if you could do it?

Read

Y/N: Prettyyy pleasee! )):

Sadie: sure, anything for the Finn lover (~;

Y/N: umm we're just friends.. but hey! You never know! Maybe I am a Finn lover!

Sadie: Y/N- I

Y/N: Wink Wonk, bye my friend!

Read

"Oh gosh! It took me 10 minutes to text Sadie?" Y/N slid under the stall and ran down the hall to Mr.Gomez's room, where she'd be face to face with the devil himself. Y/N let out a huff before swinging the door open, only to hit Finn in the nose, causing him to yell out, 'shit' and fall backward. "Oh my god, Finn!" Y/N stood there wide-eyed with her hands over her mouth. You dumb ass! Get down there and help the poor boy! Y/N thought, before crashing to the floor and seeing if Finn was alright by asking how many fingers she held up.

"Y/N! Being late to Saturday school, and then taking forever in the bathroom, and finally hurting a student! What has gotten into you this morning?!" Mr.Gomez pushed her away and helped Finn to his feet. Y/N felt taken back, but Mr.Gomez was right. What was wrong with her?

Mr.Gomez let out an angry huff before yelling at Y/N to take a seat, and not to get up while he took Finn to the kitchen to get some ice and tissues for his bloody nose. Y/N looked at Finn, sorrow filled her eyes as he stared into her own. Mr.Gomez pulled Finn out of the class, slamming the big door behind them. Shucks, oh shucks! Will he forgive me? Y/N questioned herself. She laid her head on the desk, letting her eyes flutter shut and her mind wander wherever it dreamed of. I am truly sorry Finn Wolfhard. Y/N huffed.

Okay did ya'll catch that little easter egg?

I mean if you've seen the date announcemnt of Stranger Things, then you'll

know what I meant when I described Finn's shirt (;

well I'll try to update this tomorrow! Goodnight my loves.

I apologize if they're is any grammatical errors.