Hate or love and Special announcement

Larry: *gets a notification*huh?*checks phone*

Larry:Your wish is my command*breaks into Shizuos apartment*Shi-zu-chan~

*silence*

Larry:.....in.....3....2....1

Shizuo:*enters his house*Sees me*Oh hello Larry what do you want?*trying very hard not to get angry*

Larry:Sorry for breaking into your house and all*sits on the couch*

Shizuo:*trying super super hard not to throw the couch at me* its okay. Why are you here?*sits next to me on the couch*

Larry:........We got a request!

Izaya:*breaks in* We got a request?

Shizuo:You-why the fuck are you in my house?!

Larry: Both of you calm the fuck down or I'm going to let out all of your secrets!

Both:*silent*

Larry: Good and Izaya would mind putting headsets and listening to music!~

Izaya:No~

Larry: remember the deal?

Izaya:...... Ugh fine*puts headset on*starts listing to music*

Larry: The ask is does shizu-chan actually hate Izaya or does he secretly love him?

Shizuo:.......Its obivious? I hate that flea bag!

Larry: are you sure?~

Shizuo: Very sure

Larry:then if i dare you to kiss him right here right now, in front if me would you do it?

Shizuo:...........No!

Larry:Took you so long to answer, do it since you took so long (and dont worry Hyun-chan your dare will also be done)

Shizuo: and whats in it for me?

Larry: dont forget I have acess to all your infromation in my head,meaning...

Shizuo:fine...*gets up from the couch*walks over to Izaya who was still listeing to mucis with his eyes closed*

Izaya:*too busy listening to music to realize shizuo was there*

Shizuo:*leans closer*

Larry:*pushes Shizuo from behind*

Shizuo and Izaya:*kiss*

Larry:Woops my bad~

Izaya:*opens his eyes*realizes his kissing Shizuo*(dose he have feelings for me?)

Both:*pulls away*Blushing*

Shizuo:*turns to me* you did that on purpose!

Larry:*sitting o the couch*Did what?I have been here this entire time~

Izaya:*looks at shizuo*blushing*

Shizuo:*also blushing*

Larry:*gets up*pushes both if them into Shizuo's room*have fun~*closes door*well tommorow it is~

*the next day*

Larry:Hello,Iza-chan

Izaya:What are you doing in my aparment?

Larry:I just came here to finish the request~thats all~

Izaya:What do you mean the request i thought it was over

Larry:It would have been over, but You guys had to have a moment to together so i made it today~

Shizuo:*walks into Izaya's aprament*hey