Wamuu ♦ Mine

It had been weeks, maybe even months since they had kept you there. Your cold, almost empty room had been the only place you were free to wander around in. After a while you did gain some freedom but it was barely any.

They did everything for you. They brought you food, they brought you your only outfit, they bathed you, brushed your hair, and so on... Which, you didn't mind that much but the fact that they were keeping you as a pet wasn't really your favorite thing ever. They weren't necessarily the best either.

"Stand." ordered Kars. You did as you were told, afraid to disobey, only god knows what he would do if you dared to disobey him. He immediately threw you back on the ground and ordered Esidisi to punish you instead, which he gladly did by increasing his body temperature while holding your wrists with a tight and firm grip. You hadn't even done anything that bad, you just left your room without permission, which apparently to them was a really grave crime.

After the punishment was over you were left alone again, your wrists stinging from the pain on your burning skin as hot and salty tears had started falling from your eyes.

That's when he came in. Your favorite one by far. The only one who didn't actually treat you like absolute garbage. They called him Wamuu. He was the one who actually took care of you, while the other mainly asked you for favors or just wanted your company as a pet for them, they would sit you down on their lap and pet you as they discussed something together or simply talked to you about whatever trivial things they had seen while going outside, none of the things they told you were ever that interesting to you. Wamuu seemed to enjoy being beside you as well, he took care of you regularly of course but he was also the one who put you to bed, most of the times he ended up sleeping next to you. He was indeed quite fond of you, however he didn't know how to express it, he wanted to protect you from the cruelty of his masters and their punishments, he wanted to talk to you, to touch you. He wanted you. He just couldn't have you all to himself, and that upset him.

Everytime he came into your room after a punishment you could see the pity he felt for you coming through his eyes, he knew that you have had it much worse than this by far but he still seemed like he really didn't want you to get hurt at all.

He walked closer to you, your body once stiff was now relaxed since you knew he wouldn't hurt you like they did. The large man picked you up gently, carrying you off to the bathroom. "Sorry about my masters... once again... I sincerely wish I could help you but unfortunately their behaviour is beyond my control" he said, pity and guilt clear in his eyes. You gave him a sad but understanding smile and nodded slightly.

He carefully undressed you and put you inside the bath. Forgetting your wrists were burnt you let your arms fall in the water, quickly taking them out as you winced from the agonizing pain that you felt coming from them, letting out a small gasp, which earned Wamuu's attention. "Are you alright, human?" he asked, you nodded and spoke softly with a quiet voice "I just forgot about my wrists so they hurt when I put them underwater...". The pillar man nodded and started washing you.

Right after your bath was time for you to eat. At this time Kars and Esidisi were out doing whatever they did outside at night time and you were left with your favorite for the rest of the night.

After a few weeks you had taught Wamuu how to cook basic things for you and you had to explain to him why humans shouldn't eat raw meat or fish, which took him some time to understand. He prepared a very simple meal and you gladly ate it while he kept you company. "This is delicious... You've gotten a lot better since the first time." you said quietly, he looked at you and you could see he was happy despite not smiling. "Thank you human, I'm glad you think so."

Then, you were starting to get tired, yawning here and there, however you didn't want to sleep yet. "Lay down...please" you said, Wamuu nodded and layed down on his side on the two mattresses that made your bed, two so they would fit without any of they body parts touching the ground. You quickly layed down right next to him and snuggled closer to him. The man looked at you slightly amused as he wrapped his arms around your much smaller body.

The two of you remained in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company, until he opened his mouth to say something. You opened your eyes and looked at him expectantly, his eyes showed confidence and he looked determined to say this to you. And so he did, with an innocent look on his face as if he didn't know the impact his words would have on you.

"I want to make you mine."

You blushed and kept looking into his eyes, he really didn't realize how much it meant to say that to someone, or the meaning it could have. Really all he wanted was to feel your body against his... in a non sexual way of course. But he did want you to be his and his only, and he wanted to protect you.

With this he closed his eyes and started slowly and delicately playing with your hair, and the both of you drifted off to sleep.