Avdol ♦ Warmth

(This was requested by @NdragonEyes i did my best, i hope you like it, also I'm sorry I took like 342737724992931 years to update this, I was busy af and also had a beautiful writer's block)

"Can you read my cards again?" you asked with a soft smile, you loved it when he read your cards, even if the results weren't pleasant in some areas. After all it was him who did it and anything done by him put you in awe.

He let out a warm chuckle, "It's the fifth time today already [Y/N], don't you get a bit tired of hearing the same things?" he asked, amused by your interest. You shook your head and sat down on the chair opposite of him and put your hands on the table. He sighed quietly, keeping his serene smile and he read your cards once again.

After that you helped him clean around the establishment and you went to your shared house, truth be told, although you weren't in an official relationship you acted like a couple, not in public but at home definitely. You were both extremely close friends and did almost everything together despite him clearly being a lot more mature than you, you could be serious when you wanted though you tried to keep a cheerful attitude whenever you could.

As soon as you arrived you went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the both of you, with him putting his things away on the shelves and setting the table.

You finished cooking after a while and he helped you bring dinner to the table as you served both of you. He sat down with you at the table and started eating, you decided to ask, "Can you tell me again about your adventures with Mr. Joestar and the others?" you were extremely curious even though you heard that story a million times, you were glad all his friends managed to survive such a scary experience, and you were specially glad he survived. He meant a lot to you and everyone could tell.

He smiled and nodded a bit, telling you a brief summary of what happened before telling you the details of some more interesting parts. You had already finished dinner by the time he was done.

You took the dishes and washed them with his help, both of you were kind of tired from work and such, it was mentally tiring.

After cleaning whatever needed to be cleaned both of you went to Avdol's room since you wanted to sleep with him, it was a bit cold at night at this time of the year and he didn't mind that you slept with him at all.

He changed and you of course went in your own room to change and came back, going under the covers and waiting for him, Avdol quickly got in bed with you and you cuddled with him, you decided to ask him another question, he had been awfully quiet for this whole day, "Avdol? Is something wrong?"

Avdol shook his head and gave you a warm smile, he spoke in a soft tone, "I've just been thinking for a while... Other people have noticed this and although it took me a bit to realize, I have to admit they were right." You gave him a puzzled look. "I mean us. We act like a married couple.. and although marriage is a bit too fast, I really I have strong feelings for you, as more than a friend. And I wish I had realized that sooner." he said softly.

You blinked a couple of times, was this a confession? You looked at him in wonder, "Do you... Are you asking me to be your girlfriend....?" you asked, thinking you were dreaming.

He still had his warm smile, the smile that made your heart melt, "In a way, yes. What do you say?" he said, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You blushed, this was real. He actually wanted this, "I-I... I'll gladly accept.." you said, flustered which earned a chuckle from him.

He leaned his face to yours and gently pressed his lips against yours in a soft peck which made you blush even harder.

You buried your face in his warm chest and ended up falling asleep in your lover's arms.

(Once again, sorry this is kinda meh. I'll definitely write more Avdol and make it better)