Chapter 27: Christmas

It's Christmas day. Liam woke up to the smell of syrup.

'Eww. Syrup.' Liam thinks as he gets up from Axle's cold, empty bed. He walks through the hallway and sees Axle shirtless pouring syrup in a bowl of sliced bananas.

A few weeks ago Liam Troy and Ethan went Christmas shopping and Liam just can't wait to give Axle his gifts.

"Morning." Axle smiles when he sees Liam emerge from the hall.

"Morning. What time is it?"

"About 11. 10:50-something."

"Oh okay. So we have time to open presents. But save one to open at their house." Liam says with a smile as he rushes to the reef wrapped table that was a substitute for a tree. He gets 3 presents leaving the best one for Troy's house.

"Here." Liam gives him all of them.

The first 2 were bags while the other was wrapped in wrapping paper.

"I know how much you love cologne so..."

"Oooh. It smells nice. You don't really like cologne though."

"Yeah but I like the way that one smells."

"Okay." Axle says going through the other bag. "A hoodie?...Oh my favorite football player! Thank you." Axle says looking at his hoodie jersey thingy for Julio Jones from the Falcons.

"I knew you liked him so I went ahead and got it for only 12 dollars!" Liam says.

"Well thank you." Axle says unwrapping his other gift and is in a state of shock. "Is this the best one?"

"No. I'm saving the best for Troy's." Liam says as he watches a happy Axle stare excitedly at the signed Metallica, Rolling Stones, and the Beatles albums. Axle stood from his crossed legged position and picked Liam up swinging him around. Liam couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm guessing you like it." Liam says.

"Of course. Thank you so much." Axle laughs. He kisses Liam's cheek.

"No problem." Liam laughs.

Once Axle sets Liam down, Liam opens his gifts. One was in a bag. He was so excited.

"What's this?"

"Open it..duh!" Axle says. Liam chuckles and goes through the bag.

"Axle...I can't marry you." Liam says sarcastically as he looks at the tiny box.

"Awww...why?...." Axle chuckles." Open it." Axle smiles with his lips only.

It was a beautiful rose gold ring.

Liam was in love. He put it on right away.

"Oh my fucking god it's so pretty!" Liam says happily hugging Axle as tight as he can. Liam doesn't cuss much, but when he does he's either real pissed or real happy. Axle kisses his cheek again and holds Liam's hand down to look at the gem.

"It's so pretty." Liam says.

"Not as pretty as you." Axle mumbles eating some more bananas and syrup.

"Come on, baby. You got to open 7 more." Axle smiles at Liam wide eyes. Liam opened gloves, 2 hats, a hoodie, a necklace with his name on it, a choker, and a charm to his charm bracelet.

"Thank you so much!" Liam says happily.

"You're welcome. It's about time to get dressed." Axle says.

"Okay." Liam says getting up and getting ready. He put on his black button up shirt and red jeans and white shoes. What he wore for Halloween. He brushed his teeth and got all his gifts for Troy and Ethan.