Caught

Masky

I spent the day just cleaning up the house and reading, I didn't really know what else to do now that hoodie wasn't here. I don't know why but I miss hoodie...I really, really miss him. I can't stop thinking about him and I've been wearing his shirt ever since I woke up, am I becoming too dependent on hoodie. I don't know, I just hope it doesn't get to the point where It feels like I can't breathe with out him...that's when I'll know I have a problem.

I'm cleaning up in the kitchen while I wait for hoodie to come home,but then I hear the sound of the door being knocked down. "Hoodie is that you" I say as I walk into the living room. My eyes widen as I see Nina standing there with a baseball bat in her hands.
"MASKY, I FOUND YOU!" Nina screams as she runs towards me and hugs me tightly. I hug Nina back, she was a good friend to me when I was in school, I missed her. "I knew that bastard did something to you. are you ok? did he hurt you? I'll kill him." Nina says,anger lacing her voice.

I pull away and shake me head "please don't kill him,he hasn't done anything to me, I'm fine" I say frantically, I don't know why but I don't want hoodie to die, I need him. Nina stares at me with a shocked expression for a second but it quickly changes to a relieved expression "whatever,I'm just glad your safe. Come on, we should leave before hoodie gets back" she says,pulling me towards the door,but I pull back. "I don't want to leave" I say bluntly, it surprises me to hear myself say that but I can't leave hoodie...I just can't.

Nina looks at me with a shocked expression "what are you talking about...oh god,did that monster brain wash you or something" Nina says worryingly. "...he's not a monster..." I say quietly,hoping that she doesn't hear me but she does. Her expression turns angry as she pulls me harder "masky we're leaving...weather you like it or not. I refuse to let you stay here with...him..." she says,pulling me harder. "ITS NOT YOUR CHOICE,I WANT TO STAY" I yell. It catches her by surprise to hear me say that but before I knew it I'm being carried out side away from my home.

"I don't know what he's done to you, but your not well and I need to get you out of here" Nina says with concern in her tone. I just scream and yell for her to let me go and try kicking and punching for you to put me down, but nothing works. She pushes me into the back seat of her car and puts handcuffs on me. I continue to scream "LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT TO GO!
I WANT HOODIE!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I look out the window and catch a glimpse of hoodie...he standing near the broken front door of the house looking at me.

I know he can see me and He knows I can see him. He pulls out a knife and he mouths something, he mouths "I'll get you back". I can't help but calm down a little when he says that. I still hate the situation I'm in now and I still want to be with hoodie,but he said he'll get me back and I believe him. If i've learned about hoodie from my time knowing him it's that when he says he'll do something he means it.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I just noticed that one of my stories "lustful prey" has been deleted. I don't know how,I'll ask me friend. But I'm not really sure if I should write the story again or just write a different story. I was thinking about doing a DDLB story or a sugar daddy story. What do you guys think should I write the lustful prey one again,if I write it again I'll still do my other stories it'll just take a while. Or should I work on that projects. Anyways thanks for reading,bye

Also I word count is 732 in case anyone wanted to know