Punishment

HOODIE

I was sitting in class,listen to what the teacher said when I got a text. I discreetly check my phone to see who it is and smile. It's my lovely pet masky.

[TEXTING]

PET: master, are you there

ME: what did I tell you about texting me when I'm at school love.

PET: I'm horny, I want you to come home and pleasure me

ME: you want me to walk out of class, walk all the way home, just so I can fuck You.

PET: ...yes

ME: I'm not doing that

PET: hmm...well maybe this will change your mind

PET: [sends picture]

My breath hitched as I look at a picture of my little slut's ass in white-laced panties. I feel my cock begin to twitch and slowly rise to attention.

PET: will you come home now

ME: no, but when I get home your going to be in so much trouble

PET: hehe good, I'll be waiting daddy 😉

The bell rings and everyone starts to leave, I leave last so it will be easier to leave without anyone noticing the giant boner in my pants. Masky is in so much trouble when I get home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MASKY

I sit on the couch,reading a pretty interesting book and smile to myself. I can't stop thinking about how much trouble I'm in when hoodie gets home, and he should be home at any minute. At the time I was pretty horny, but now I'm soaking wet at the thought of hoodie fucking my brains out. I've been leaking so much precum that I had to take my pants off all together and sit down in no underwear with a towel under me. I kept my shirt on though.

I love hoodie so much, just thinking about him...makes me...want to...

My thoughts are quickly interrupted when I hear the door open and see hoodie walk in. I get excited and leak more, but stay completely still and wait for him to say something. His eyes travel my body as a smile creeps onto his face. "Geez, are getting that wet from just thinking about me" he says tauntingly. I blush and slowly nod, looking down and covering my parts from his gaze. He walks up to me and moves my hands away, revealing everything to him.

  "Such a naughty pet needs to be punished" hoodie says in a low growl, his hand traveling up my thigh. I whimper and try to push his hand away, but he growls and bites my neck. I let a soft moan escape as I try to calm my body. I hear him chuckle darkly "silly pet, you know master doesn't take no for an answer" hoodie said, taking out a pocket knife and cutting my shirt off of me. He licked and bit at my neck, biting so hard that a little blood drew and he licked up the blood as if he were a vampire.

My breath hitched and I shivered as I felt him make a small cut on my shoulder with the pocket knife. He licked and sucked at the wound, drinking the blood that came from it. I could hardly process what happened as I felt a new wave of pleasure consume me. I completely lost it and started clawing at hoodie's back and moaning, begging him to just fuck me. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed it.

That's when he stopped ,sitting up and looking at me with a smirk. I whined, why did he stop, I didn't want him to stop. "This is supposed to be a punishment love,sorry" he said, a grin creeping on his face. "If you want me to continue, you have to beg for my forgiveness" he said darkly, standing up from the couch. I got on my knees in front of him and pulled at his pants "please~ I'm so sorry master for teasing you,I'll be good I promise. Just please...don't leave me like this...I can't take it" I said, tears pricking the corners of my eyes from the pain of needing to be released.

Hoodie smirked and ran his hand through my hair, I whimpered and pulled at his pants harder, seeing the huge erection inside. "I think you learned your lesson,come on" he said, holding out his hand. I took it and he lead me upstairs to the bathroom. He closed the door behind us and I was about to ask why we were in here, till he slammed me onto the bathroom counter and pinned me there with my arms behind my back. I could hear the sound of him undoing his pants and pulling out his huge cock.

"Look in front of you" hoodie growled. I looked in front of me and saw my own reflection. "I want you to look at yourself while a fuck you, don't look away. Got it" he said, growling slightly. I nodded, being fixated on the mirror till I felt his cock enter me, I cried out in pain as I felt him shove his entire length into my tight little hole till it was all the way in. I bit my lip and whimpered, tightening around the intrusive tool and shaking at the pleasure. He started thrusting and I immediately cried out in pleasure, his giant cock making it hard to focus on anything else.

"Look at yourself!" He growled "look at how much of a slut you are". I look at myself in the mirror, getting turned on even more than I should've. Just seeing hoodie fuck me made me want to cum even more. "Your such a whore. Your nothing but a cum dump." He said "your so worthless,I could kill you right now and I bet that'd turn you on, would it". I moaned at his words, I knew he didn't really mean it but it was so sexy to hear him say that. "You fucking slut, I just want to stab your eyes out so I could fuck your brain." He said, biting my shoulder until blood drew.

I screamed and felt my whole body shaking in pleasure. He kissed my shoulder and started to thrust faster "you like it when I hurt you, don't you. Your such a fucking masochist. You pathetic, worthless whore, always wanting to be stuffed with a giant cock" hoodie growled, pulling my hair and fucking me harder. Tears ran down my face from the pleasure I was receiving, I loved every minute of this, I was so close. I continued to look in the mirror and bit my lip, I wanted to cum so bad, I was so close, I could feel it.

"H-h-hoodie...c-cumming...cumming" I said softy,hoping that he could hear me. He leaned in to my ear and whispered "go on,cum. Cum like the little slut you are". I immediately came, letting everything I had drip onto the floor and spray all over the bottom cabinet of the bathroom counter. I looked at myself in the reflection while I came, smirking slightly at how slutty I looked, I really am a whore. I could feel hoodie still thrusting into me, knowing that he wouldn't stop until he got his release.

I felt more tears fall from my face,being overstimulated by hoodie's cock. He went faster and faster...till finally...I heard him give a loud growl as he cam inside me, his cum hitting straight into my prostate. I moaned loudly and panted, I would've cummed but I had nothing else to release, since it was all on the floor. When he was done I felt him pull out, his cum dripping from my ass and unto the floor. I laid on the counter for a while, seeing nothing but stars and barely processing when hoodie picked me up and carried me to our room. He laid me on the bed and stroked my hair "you know I didn't mean all those things I said right?" He said with concern in his voice.

I smiled and nodded, getting up and laying into his chest "I know hoodie, I love you" I said, tracing circles on his chest. He titled my head up, making me look into his crimson eyes before kissing me. It wasn't a passionate or aggressive kiss, it was a soft one, a soft kiss that was filled with love. He pulled away and I smiled, collapsing into his chest and feeling my eyelids grow heavy. I heard him chuckle and felt him wrap his arms around me as I fell asleep. Dreaming of nothing but how much I loved hoodie. I would do anything for him...and I would kill anyone for him.

I hope you guys liked this story, I don't update it that much but it's actually a pretty good one I. My opinion at least. It's the first story I did with leechi when she found out a made books like this so this story has sentimental value. Anyways thanks for reading, bye bye