» one || ashton's letters

Dedication to @muketella. ur story 2:36am rocks and made me cry. love and just have these fxcking ashton feels. thank ya♥

~

first chapter of this 'book' goes to my future husband | my babe | my love | my life (i have many more names for him :p ) ashton irwin

he brights up my world which isn't that easy. besides him there are just few people who are able to do that. i hope these guys know that i mean them ♥

this text is like a letter, ashton wirtes to you. i will use y/n instead of a name.

hope u'll like it :3 

and i made a mix on 8tracks especially for this little letter. just listen to it when u read it or any time u feel like listening to it. 

~

ashton sends this letter to you because he misses u and has'nt seen u for so long. he's on tour with his best mates and tells u what he experienced and also how much he loves and misses u ♥

dear love,

hope ur fine.

miss you so much and can't wait to see u again.

it has been such a long time 

it's hard to write this letter, u should know. the boys are making fun of me because i write letters to u. they will never understand how important this is to me. but nevertheless i love them ...

talking about love.

i hope u haven't forgot how much i love u, y/n

u are the last i think about before i fell asleep and dream about the whole night and u are the first person i think about when i get up in the morning.

this morning i had to get up that early. the boys and me had an important interview. maybe u've seen it on television. i know u saw it. u always support me, what i don't understand. am i that important? i think i'm just a fool who throws these effing drumsticks in the air. 

but i know how much u love that. i can hear ur voice in my head when u say how proud u are.

and i also see ur face. ur so pretty. beautiful. the best person i've met beside the boys. 

u are my life. never forget that darlin'

today was a rainy day, but when the sun showed a rainbow appeard and remebered me of u. u are like a rainbow. so special and far away. but alltough loved and admired.

oh y/n. i'm becoming emtional cause i miss u that much. tears are in my eyes. luke told me i look like a lost puppy. always, when i'm writing a letter to u. 

by the way. lots of love and kisses of the boys. they said i should say how iportant u are to them and how glad they are that i have found the love of my life. i'm lucky to have them. 

and i'm lucky to have u

so damn lucky. sorry i swear again. i know u think it's hot. i overheard it while u were talking to ur best friend. had to grin that much. sorry babe. will never do that again. maybe.

it's that late. cal complained about still writing to u. i have to switch of the lights. he wants to sleep.

tomorrow will be an exhausting day again. it's great to live the things i've always dreamt about. but. u know. u understand what i want to say, but won't write right now. thanks for that.

i'd like to be with u right now. lying in bed. cuddling. breathing the same air like u. kissing u softly. saying how much i love u.

i have to stop now. calum threw a pillow in my direction. this jerk.

but whatever.

i miss u, y/n.

and i LOVE u.

can't wait to see u again. 

ur ash xx ♥