» three || trumpets - ashton's turning u on

Based on the song "trumpets" of Jason Derulo. It's a good song to have sex, isn't it?

Hope you'll like it. 

You should watch the video belong and listen :333

~

“Everytime that you get undressed, i hear synphonies in my head.“ “Ashton isn’t this a bit baughty?” Ashton just grins and takes a few steps towards me. “It’s just the truth” “Are you serious?” “Yes, I wrote this song just looking at you, yet the drums, they swing low, if this ever will happen”  He laughs and gives me a brief kiss. “Ashton you’re so hot”, I whisper. “Do you have more?” “Sure love. But is it weird that I hear violins whenever you're gone” “Violins?” “Yes violins” “No I don’t think so.” He grins and places few kisses on my neck. “But babe, is it weird that your ass reminds me of a Kanye West song?” I make confused look.  “A Kanye West song?” “Yes a Kanye West song” “Actually it’s weird…buut” I stop because he passionately kisses me on my lips. “It’s not all. I also hear  trumpets when you're turning me on.” “So you’re hearing trumpets right now?”, I ask and smirke  widely. He blushes and nods. “Guess what your bra reminds me off?” “I dunno Ashton. Tell me” “It reminds me off a Katy Perry Song”, he admits. I laugh. “Teenage Dream?”, he nods. “It’s a good one” “I know” His hands are placed on my waist now and his eyes look deep into mine. “I love you angel”, he  whispers into my ear and lickes a line down my neck. “I’m an angel? But why?” “It’s because I hear angels every time that you moan. So you are” Now it was my turn to blush and I moan out of pleasure. “Fuck Ashton you make me horny”, I say and my hands go straight to his trousers and touch his big bulge. “You’re eyes remind me off a beautiful and emotional Coldplay song” “Coldplay is perfect” He nods and his hands open my bra. “Now the trumpets are so loud, I can’t concentrate on what I am thinking”, he says and bites his lips. “You don’t need to think about anything. Just FUCK me hard Ashton!” “Oh y/n. I love you so much. It’s no problem at all!”