Chapter 2

Sexual activities in this chapter

3rd person pov
    Stiles woke up and climbed off of Klaus, smiling at the godly man that was asleep in front of him. Stiles took one of Klaus' t shirts, which stopped covering him at the end of his ass, and went to the bathroom.
    Stiles ran the bath and gathered all the shampoo and stuff he needed.
    Once the bath was full, Stiles slipped in and moaned at the feeling of the warm water, relaxing his muscles. Stiles dunked himself underwater and then got his vanilla scented(also in general made of vanilla) soap that Klaus had gotten him. Stiles felt really bad about it though, espessaly once he found out how much the stuff costed but Klaus just insisted that it was okay and they always had gentle and loving sex afterwards. So everytime Stiles almost ran out and was about to buy store made shampoo and conditioner along with body wash, they would be replaced and Stiles would confront Klaus about it and, yeah.
    Klaus always said that Stiles naturally smelled like vanilla and coffee, coffee because he is always drinking or around it.
    Stiles smiled at the picture he saw by the window of him and Klaus. Klaus was sitting and Stiles was in his lap, they were smiling at the camera, holding eachother infront of the garden. Rebekah had taken the picture, along with many, many others.
    Stiles finished up with his bath and then got out and slipped on Klaus' t shirt and walked downstairs to make breakfast and coffee.
    Once Stiles was about to call Klaus down, he felt someone wrap their arms around him and kiss his neck. Stiles was about to turn around and give Klaus his plate was on the counter but soon, hands were lifting the shirt that barely covered his ass and squeezing at them(am I sounding like a sex addict?). Stiles moaned out gently and leaned into Klaus.
    Klaus moved away a little and Stiles bent fully over so that his uncovered ass was out and his face was looking to the ground.
    He heard Klaus groan and then stick three fingers inside of him. Stiles flipped his head back in a silent scream as he was streched so far right off the bat.
    As Stiles' head was flipped back he saw the worried look that Klaus had and to reasure him, Stiles repeated the promise he said to him the other night. Klaus smiled and placed the tip of his cock at Stiles entrace and started pushing in. Stiles moaned out loudly and Klaus groaned out at the pleasure.
    Klaus fully settled inside of Stiles and pulled out and shoved back in, making Stiles let out a strangled gasp and a moan. Klaus stopped and Stiles said to keep going in a desparate voice. Klaus nodded and started thrusting in and out, hard and fast, making Stiles scream in pleasure. "Oh yes Klaus! So close!" Stiles screamed out. Klaus thrusted in harshly one more time and Stiles came hard on the cabnets bellow him. "Oh god!" Klaus yelled as he came into the condom he had put on.
    Klaus slipped out of Stiles and tied up the condom and threw it away. Stiles slowly leaned back up, Klaus rubbing his back as he did so. Klaus looked at Stiles face and blushed.
    Stiles' face was red with teary eyes and swollen lips, obviously from bitting them. Klaus kiss Stiles and when they let go, they ate and Klaus went out to work.
    Stiles went up to the bathroom and looked at the multiple objects that were on the counter. He sighed and looked in the mirror. He waited for fifteen minutes and then looked down and gasped. All the objects, thirty to be exact(don't ask how), had positive signs on him.
    "I'm pregnant." Stiles whispered. "Oh god. What is Klaus going to say?" Stiles gasped out.
    Stiles then thought about all the times that they had been in public and a family was struggling with a baby and Klaus wincing or saying that he was happy that he wasn't them and wasn't going to be them.
    An abortion was not an option. Stiles had taken and othe to never even putting abortions as an option in any situation. It was like taking a life(this is my belief, I am sorry if no one agrees or if you feel offended). Stiles looked at the clock with tears streaming down his face. He had to leave before Klaus got home. "Oh god. Why!" Stiles yelled while packing clothes and his things to leave.
    Stiles looked at Klaus' side of the walk-in closet and took some of the t shirts that smell the most like Klaus and took them with him. Stiles got dressed into some random clothes and cried as he ran out of the house with the thirty pregnancy test's in a bag to show his dad. Stiles looked at the house that he owned with Klaus and cried as he drove away. Klaus was the only person that he had ever loved. He had wished for months now that Klaus would purpose, but that never happened.
    It took two days(guys I dont know, I don't have wifi while writing this right now so I don't know how long it takes) to get back to Beacon Hills, the entire time was filled with Stiles crying and his phone blowing up.
    Klaus doesn't know where Stiles was from, all he knows is that Stiles comes over during the summer or free time. Of course he has asked before but Stiles never told him. The pack and everyone in Beacon Hills just think Stiles goes to see other family, like, cousins or something. Everyone exept for his dad of course.
    Stiles pulled into the driveway and got out and went inside. His dad looked at him with his jaw dropped and Stiles looked at his legs. They had casts on them. "Well that should help explain why I wont be in school for three months."(my summer break is three months and this pregancy will last four to five months) Stiles said. Before John could ask what he had meant, Stiles threw the bag full of positive pregnancy tests at him. He looked at the bag and gasped, looking from the bag to Stiles over and over again. He threw his arms open wide and smiled with tears in his eyes as Stiles cried and hugged him.
    "What did Klaus say? Why are you sad? Does he not want it?" John asked hurriedly. "I don't know, I just left. I found out two days ago. I just remember Klaus always saying that he was happy to not be the families that had kids with them in public." I said, crying even more.
    John hugged Stiles as they thought about what was going to happen.

                 "There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others."
                                           ~Mandy Hale