Chapter 11

Sexual activities in the chapter

3rd person pov
    Stiles was sitting in the newly named 'makeup room'. He just cleaned off all the makeup when Klaus walked inside. Stiles looked at his lover in the mirror and blushed as he thought about something and looked away. 
    "Love, what are you thinking about," Klaus asked. "Nothing Nik, I just wanna get to the bedroom." Stiles blushed as Klaus picked him up and kissed him on their way to the bedroom.
    Klaus threw Stiles onto the bed and started kissing and sucking on Stiles neck. Stiles moaned out and clawed at Klaus' back. "Daddy!" Stiles yelled out as Klaus parted his legs.
    Klaus put his cock at Stiles entrance but didn't enter Stiles. "Love, you need to tell me what you were thinking about earlier. If you want this, then you will tell me." Klaus said, using his british accent that he knew drove Stiles crazy.
    "Stiles~" Klaus taunted, letting the head of his cock peak into Stiles' hole only to pull back out. Stiles cried and gripped Klaus' back, shaking his head 'no'. Klaus hoped that Stiles would give in soon, Stiles had no idea how hard it was for him to tease Stiles like this.
    "Fine! I-I. . . wa-want you t-to be-be al-ready in-inside me, fu-fucking me hard by. . .by the time I wake up from sl-sleep. "
    Klaus blushed and smiled. He kissed Stiles for head and rammed himself inside of Stiles, enjoying the view of Stiles arching off the bed and screaming. Stiles clawed at Klaus' back as he was fucked harshly. "Oh god yes! Daddy! So-so good!" Stiles screamed, turning Klaus on even more. The entire house was filled with screams and moans. "Daddy! Yes! Please more! Fuck me harder!" Stiles yelled out, not realizing his words before he said them. Klaus smiled and used all his strength, making the bed slam against the wall and creak and Stiles scream and go limp as he came. Klaus didn't stop though. He kept thrusting with all of his strength, loving the way his lover reacted to him.
    "So good." Klaus groaned out. Stiles moaned out a strangled scream as he came again. Stiles was being overstimulated and his prostrate was being used as a punching bag and he loved it. Stiles kissed Klaus and he felt Klaus' thrust getting sloppier. He felt Klaus cum deep inside of him and moaned out loudly at the feeling.
    Stiles passed out and Klaus pulled out and layed down beside him.

Klaus' pov
    I woke up and saw Stiles still sleeping. I kissed his neck and he moaned gently. I remembered what he said about me fucking him awake. I smiled and fingered at his hole. I knew he didn't need it but I dont know how long its been since we passed out.
    I sunk one finger inside and Stiles moaned out gently, still asleep. I smirked and added more fingers, loving the sounds Stiles made.
    After a little bit more fingering, I took my fingers out of Stiles entrance and slowly entered myself. I groaned at how tight he was. I was shocked that he wasn't ruined yet. We only had a few more days of the rut and I had blue balls. My stamina goes up when I am in my rut but I haven't been able, well, I haven't had the will to, fuck Stiles until I am satisfied. I want to so bad, but he doesn't have as much stamina as me. He may be a vampire as well but I am still centuries older than him, and part wolf.
    Even though those thoughts are going through my head, I started thrusting in and out of Stiles hole. He moans out and he reaches back and grabs my arm and leans into me as I go faster. I kiss and nibble his earlobe as I realize he is awake. "Yes! Oh finally!" Stiles yells out.
    I smile and go faster, wanting to make Stiles explode with pleasure.
    I sit up and turn him around to be facing me while sitting on my lap. He looks blissed out and he looks down at where we are connected and looks back up with shock at how he could take so much. He reaches his hand back and moans even louder as he feels how wide I am streching him. "You kinky little boy." I said, pounding up inside of him harder. He screams out and and tips his head back.
    The entire day, I fuck Stiles into hundreds of different positions and paces.
    By the end of the day, we are both exhasted and we pass out.

Stiles pov
   I wake up and groan, I am so sore.
    I take a shower and go to the makeup room. It was fall, almost winter, so I decided to do some dark makeup and a skinny jean outfit.

 It was fall, almost winter, so I decided to do some dark makeup and a skinny jean outfit

    I got up and went down to the kitchen

    I got up and went down to the kitchen. I saw Klaus drinking coffee in sweatpants and no shirt. I smiled and kissed him and said that I was going to the store. He nodded and I grabbed my wallet and car keys. I walked out and left for the store. Everyone moved to LA to get away from everything Supernatural. I walked into Starbucks and I gawked as I saw James Charles and Jeffrey Star sitting at a table. I stood there gawking until someone yelled at me and I went up to the counter.
    I ordered my pumpkin spice latte and I went to sit down, looking at Jeffery Star and James Charles every so often. I saw them look at me and I blushed and looked away. They called my name and I walked up to get my drink. I went to sit down and I heard my name being called. I looked over at Jeffery and James' table to see them waving me over and pulling a chair out. My mouth dropped and I slowly walked over, looking around, waiting for a supermodel or another YouTuber to be around that they could be talking to.
    I got up to them and they smiled at me. I sat down and I just stayed silent. "Where did you learn your makeup skills," James asked. I looked at them both and I blushed. "I. . . um. . . watch your videos," I said. They smiled and I told them that my name was Stiles.
    We spoke for a long time and we got well acquainted with each other.

                   "Do what the fuck makes you happy. Because in the end, who's there? You."
                                  ~Tyler the Creator