Requested

---Junguk's POV---

I sat at the head of my office with Namjoon hyung in front of me. He seemed so drained and lifeless compared to before. I've never seen the effects of losing a mate, but this was terrible and I couldn't help feeling guilty for not moving faster when Jin needed me. I bit back the pain and regret so that I wouldn't stir up his emotions. 

"Jungkook, there's been trouble over at the GOT7 pack. There's rumored to be vampires responsible for some missing wolves. The head Alpha requested assistance from neighboring packs, including ours," He said, placing the letter on my desk. "If vampires are really responsible for this we could have a war on our hands."

I scanned the letter sighing when I found out that our assistance was needed right away. 

I don't want to leave (y/n) right now. She hasn't been feeling the best and I can't help this nagging feeling that I can't leave her side.

"When would be the best time to head over there?" I questioned, thinking about who should be sent to do this with me.

"The best time would be in two days, seeing that our warriors should finish up this week's training by then and it would give you time to announce your departure to the pack." He said briefly before clearing his throat. "Jungkook?"

"Yes?" I looked up from the letter and setting it back down.

"I want to go on this mission with you..."

 I eyed him from head to toe, he didn't look in good shape to be going on any mission anytime soon. He doesn't look mentally or physically healthy right now and putting him in danger would only make me irresponsible as a leader.

"Namjoon I-"

"Please Jungkook," He interjected with pleading eyes.

I can't let him go on this mission. What kind of alpha would-

"Just to help me get my mind off of Jin." His words cut me like a knife and broke my thoughts in an instant. The mention of his name pained me in my heart, almost making my eyes water at the thought of his kind smile. "Please, I'm asking you as a friend, not as my alpha."

What's happened to me? Since when did I become so lenient and soft?

"Fine...You can go, but the second I think that you're getting worse or hurt I'm sending you back." I said strictly, mad at myself for caving in and letting me send my friend into danger.

"Thank yo-"

BANG

The door shot open and Jimin came rushing in. I was ready to scold him for coming in without permission, but he spoke before I could.

"(y/n)'s locked herself in your closest and she's not opening up, but she's been throwing up for the past 10 minutes. Now get your ass out of that chair and help us!" He turned on his heels and swiftly left as fast as he entered.

Namjoon and I quickly stood up, accidentally causing the chairs to fall back with a loud thud before running to our room. 

Hoseok and Jimin were both kneeling down in front of our closet door trying to talk to (y/n), but all we heard were whimpers before a loud BLEAGHHH, and the sound of fluid hitting a plastic bag. 

Yoongi was standing with arms crossed as her worriedly watched the two try to persuade her into opening up.

I could barely smell her scent of lavender and my worry grew ten folds. I rushed to the door kneeling between Hoseok and Jimin, hearing my mate's whimpers panged at my heart.