Shuichi's First Lunch with the Ultimate Liar

They seemed to be the only ones there. Not that it meant much other than the fact that they were stuck just doing something together, no third or fourth party. 

"How about we cook something?" Shuichi suggested with another wry smile.

"Didn't I tell you before? I'm not good at cooking. When I hold a knife, I get super nervous about nicking my own hand...." Shuichi went poker faced as he stared at Kokichi in utter disbelief.

"I'm a useless supreme leader of evil who can't even hold a blade..."

     Yeah, that lie had Shuichi in utter disbelief. Kokichi- actually. Shuichi has never seen Kokichi's blade skills... Though seeing as he's a supreme leader... thats a good thing actually.

"But that's obviously a lie~ I don't even know myself!" Kokichi snickered.

"Maybe because all you do is lie." Shuichi almost facepalmed.

     "But why do I like lying to you so much, Shuichi?" That was actually a good question.... Shuichi didn't know the answer too. Now that he thought about it, lately, he was a target for lies. Even when just hanging out with Kokichi, the boy was pulling out lies like crazy.

     "You probably have a knack for pulling the lies out of me." And that statement left Shuichi rather stunned. Rather than asking "why me" from despair, he was asking out of pure curiosity. What was it about him that just attracted Kokichi to just lie so much to him. Was he a lie magnet to Kokichi? Or was it because he was a detective? Gah! Whatever, Shuichi shook his head to clear himself of all the thoughts.

"Well we can just make some sandwiches then." Shuichi sighed, though he brightened when Kokichi gasped.

"We can pick up some soda from the little shop thats somewhere around here!"

"There's a shop?"

"Mhm!"

"You aren't just lying and trying to steal something from somewhere, right?" Shuichi joked, much to his delight, and surprise, Kokichi was right on it.

"Nee-heehee! Would I lie about soda?" He countered jokingly, the two grinning like idiots before scampering off to get that delicious carbonation.

     After Shuichi happily paid for some grape Panta, Kokichi snagged two. One for now and one for later. Shuichi stuck with just one however.

As they headed back Kokichi snickered.

"What's funny?" Shuichi quizzed with a side glance at Kokichi, childish grin as always though. But it turned into a smile.

"You stick around me, and even buy a little carbonation for me? I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader you know?"

"So you say. But does that really mean anything? And what is this organization you run?" Shuichi countered, forming Kokichi's face back to normal.

"Huuuuh, didn't I tell you? I'm the supreme leader of a secret evil organization!"

"Yes, you've said that, but..."

"It's pretty impressive, too. It has over 10,000 members!"

"You've said that as well. But I can't think of any organization that fits that description..."

"Huuuuh, didn't I tell you? I'm also a liar too, y'know."

"Yes... You've mentioned it." Could he be lying about the whole organization? Then... what was he the supreme leader of?