10

lilpump 

lilpump 

I told you she would come back to me  tagged: Anna_G 

140k likes ! 100m comments 

user: it be like that sometimes

user3: I know she didn't.. 

juicewrld999: I can't believe you would do this Anna.. I thought you were different.. 

xxxtentacion: these hoes ain't loyal.  You such a fucking hoe I love it😍

lilpump replied to juicewrld999: I told you she would come back nigga.  

xxxtentacion replied to lilpump: pull up little nigga.. 

ENews! 

ENews! 

XXXTentacion was recorded beating up his former friend, Lil Pump.  This has been an ongoing issue with his girlfriend.  Will this ever stop!?

100m likes !! 90m comments 

user: Holy shit X!

user3: I can't believe he would do that.  You know he loves Anna.. 

juicewrld999: YO! 

lilyachty: Damn nigga got beat the fuck up.  

xxxtentacion: This ain't the first time I beat his pussy little nigga up.  Fuck him, he don't know how to treat a female.  I got the texts fuck up little hoe.  

juicewrld999 replied to xxxtentacion: what texts?  

lilyachty: I just came here for the comments hehe

user9: me too lilyachty 

Anna_G: You really did that!?!?!?

Text Messages between X and Anna

X😣: Your fake ass little nigga need to keep my name out of his mouth.  He lucky he wasn't killed.  

Anna😤: You really beat him up for what?! Is it because you care about me?  We only hung out that once X! 

X😣: Do you know Pump's past relationships?  Honestly.. 

Anna😤: Yea I do.  

X😣: Obviously you don't if you still going back to him.  

X😣: I want the best for you and I know he isn't the best.  I'd rather you stay single for awhile, figure out yourself. I know you know that he isn't the one and yet you still have those bruises up and down your arms because of him.  Should I go on?