14

Texts between X and Anna

I am switching the character cast up. Anna is played as Claudia Tihan!! I will change it soon on the characters page!

X🔥: Anna? 

Anna😍: X I saw your post.  Are you ok?  Do you want to talk about it?  

X🔥: Not really.  I want to take a break from life for awhile.  What if I don't care then it won't matter.  

Anna😍: Why are you saying stuff like this?  X you got a great life, you got a good family, and great fans that support you till death.  

X🔥: How do you know that?  The person that I care for doesn't give a fuck about me.  That person shows other people the love and affection I want from them.  

X🔥 blocked Anna 

xxxtentacion blocked Anna_G 

Anna_G 

sorry guys but I gotta take a break from social media.  

120m likes ! 120 m comments 

user: why are you ok? 

lilyachty: you never tell me these things. 

lilpump: what is so wrong?  Your side niggas not texting back?  

user3: pump get out of this 

Anna_G disabled her instagram account for now.  

Texts between Yachty and X 

Yachty: Yo.  

X: What's good?  

Yachty: You saw about Anna? 

X: What about her?  

Yachty: She is disabling her instagram account for now.  Did yall get into a fight or some type shit.  I'll keep it on the low.  

X: Yeah. I tried to tell her I liked her and she just dubbed my shit.  

Yachty: Send me the screenshots.  

X: Nah nigga I don't trust that.  But she said I had a good life with good friends and some type of bullshit like that.  She don't know how it be, she don't know what I went through.  Yachty you know what I have gone through.  I love her.  

Yachty: Why don't you tell her that?  

X: It doesn't matter now.