Ch.1 The Orphanage

THIRD POV.

A normal day in the town of Royal Woods. A house is just waking up to start the day with all 12 resident's, 10 sons and their parent's. The parents are Rito and his wife, Lynn Sr., are the proud parents of 10 very rowdy boys, but they had always hoped for a girl. You see, Mrs. Loud was incappeable of having a girl. She adores all of her son's, but still yearns for a little her to dress up and play with. Her husband knew of these worries, so for their anniversary he plans on adopting a girl from the orphanage. After he and his wife have given the boys their orders, he gets his wife in the car for her surprise. "Honey, where are we going?" Lynn asks her husband as she sits in the passenger seat of vanzilla.
"Well I know how you've always wanted a girl, so I thought that we could adopt one from the Royal Woods Orphanage." He says surprising his wife, causing her to stutter for a minute.
"Are you sure," he nods with a smile, causing tears in his wifes eyes," Oh thank you honey!" She tell him while crying tears of joy. After they arrived they had interviewed a few girls and none had felt right, until a pair of twins with pure white hair came in.
Mrs. Loud smiled warmly at the girls, "Hello, I'm Lynn Loud and this is my husband Rito, what are your names?" She asked them.
"Hi! I'm Linka and this is my twin sister Liena." The first twin spoke with the other waving.
"H-hello, nice to meet you." The second one spoke. The egarness and slight shyness of the two already had the couple charmed.
"If I may ask, why is your hair white?" Rito spoke.
"We were born with it, no body knows why. Why- is it u-ugly?" Liena asked getting slightly worried.
"No, no it's very pretty sweetie, we've never seen someone with hair like your's and your sister's. Also how old are you two." Mrs. Loud said.
"We are currently 11, and thank you miss!" Linka said with her twin nodding in thanks. Mrs. Loud looked at her husband and nodded, he knew that they had found them.
"Well girls, how would you both like to come home with us today?" Mr. Loud asked causing the girls to squeal.
"R-really, you want us?" Liena asked think it was a joke.
"Of coarse we do, you two girls are absolutely perfect for our family."
Mrs. Loud said causing both girls to hug her saying, "THANK YOU MOM!!" Just hearing them say that made her heart soar.
"Okay, girls you need to go pack so you can leave." The Orphanage Director said while looking at the twins. The girls nodded and left while the Loud parents fill out the paperwork. After they had finished they had gotten the girls and left for home. While driving they also told the girls about their new brothers, they were excited. They got even more excited when the house came into view.
'Well our new life begins.' The sisters thought while grabbing their twins hand.