19

[don't be a ghost!comment!]

[Kookie]

-hi!

-omg tae

-?

-i just wanted to thank
youuuuu

-for?

- for the stuffies!

- thank youuu

- uh

-np

-:3<333

-8=D

-omg no

- wth

-8===D

-😏

-ewwww

- I'm blocking you

- you're a pervert

- we fucked

- ew

-ily

-i hate u;(

---

Jungkook sighed,a small smile dancing on his lips. He found the elder undeniably cute. He seem like he was actually his teacher.

He chuckled to himself,maybe he really was, as said by Yoongi, love struck. He just couldn't get the other out of his head.

[Kitten]

-come over

- why?

-pls

- come

-;))

- im busyy

-:(

-pleaseeee

- taee

-taetae

-taehyungie

-kittennn

-fineee

-;*(

-ur so cute uwu

- come over soonnn

---

Taehyung sighed, this was the second time? that he was here.

He pressed the doorbell, waiting patiently for someone to get the door."Kook!"He squeaked.

Jungkook opened the door with a small smirk,sending shivers down Taehyung's back. "T-Thanks. "

"What did you want me to come here for..?"

Jungkook shrugged. "We could eat...Play? We could watch a movie or..."He smirked.

Taehyung knew what he was implying and he flushed. "L-Let's watch a movie. "

---

They were now cuddled up in blankets in the dim light,snacks littering them as they kept their eyes glued to the screen.

Well,only Taehyung's.Jungkook was staring at the elder fondly,lust playing in his eyes.

"Are you going to watch or.."Taehyung scoffed,turning to Jungkook.Jungkook smirked,"I dunno..We could.."

Taehyung squeaked as Jungkook turned them over,pinning the other onto the bed. Taehyung's eyes widened,"Y-Yah.Get off me.."

Jungkook stared into Taehyung's eyes with lust and love,planting a soft kiss on the elder's lips before littering his neck with them.

Taehyung blushed,breathing heavily as Jungkook whispered in his ear."Let's play.."

"F-F-Fuck you,"Taehyung mumbled,a obvious blush on his cheeks,"Get off."

Jungkook trailed his hand down,brutally slow,and Taehyung tensed as Jungkook picked at the hem of his pants before unzipping it."Fuck.."

"Shall we?"Jungkook licked his lips,and Taehyung nodded.In no time,both of them were shirtless,Taehyung only in his boxers.

Taehyung shuddered as the cold air hit his bare skin,Jungkook playing with the hem of  his boxers."J-Just hurry already."He whispered.

Jungkook smirked,and slipped his hand in,palming and stroking the other.

Taehyung let out tiny gasps and moans, "M-More."