21

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open."Kookie..?"

He felt around him,worry filling him when he realised Jungkook wasn't there. "Jungkook???"

Panic set in,did he leave?I knew I shouldn't have trust him!He just wanted me for sex!! Tears filled his eyes and soon he was crying.

"Taehyung are you--"The door opened, and Taehyung immediately sat up in shock,tears still in his eyes.He wiped them.

"Um,are you okay,Tae?I got you food.." Jungkook chuckled nervously,worried.

Taehyung sniffed."I-I thought-I thought you left me!"He cried as Jungkook held him. "I hate you!"He threw weak punches at Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook laughed,"I'll never leave you, kitten.."

"D-Don't laugh at me!"Taehyung sobbed, wiping his tears."I-I was scared!"

Jungkook smiled and stroked Taehyung's head."I love you."Taehyung pouted, flushing. "I-I'm hungry!And my butt hurts!"

Jungkook looked at him fondly."I got you pancakes,TaeTae."Taehyung grinned.

---

"What if someone finds out about our relationship?"Jungkook frowned,"Then you quit."

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief."Quit? No!I love my job,and I love Jinnie and Joonie!!"Jungkook scoffed,"More than you love me?"

Taehyung pouted,"N-No..But.."He huffed. Jungkook smiled,"Don't think about that now,Tae.We can think about it when it happens.For now,let's just enjoy."

Taehyung hummed and put another handfull of popcorn into his mouth,the movie playing."This date is so cutee~~!"

Jungkook groaned."Stop talking,Tae!Let ms watch."Taehyung pouted."Fine."

The woman in the movie smiled at the man."I love you."

Taehyung flushed when they got into a makeout session."Hmm?"Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung whined."Shut up,asshole." Jungkook hummed,"You love this asshole."

Taehyung blushed.

"Y-Yea,I love this asshole."

THE END