01

Namjoon's POV

There's something about you that intrigues me. It can be because of how you keep coming back here, despite your hate for caffeine. I was never informed of your likes nor your dislikes, but your hate for the bitter liquid was as clear as day.

I noticed it all. I noticed how your nose would scrunch up every time the smell hits your nose. I noticed your facial expressions whenever the taste meets your tongue.

I also noticed you sneaking glances on me. Although, they were quick, they didn't go unnoticed. Even a blind man couldn't overlook the fact that you took interest in me, but the reason as to why. I wasn't quite sure myself, there is not much to like about a barista as myself.

Quite the peculiar kid you are. I smile to myself, catching you staring at me. You were as red as a tomato. Cute. You hid your face in your hands, exposing your ears. They were a light shade of pink, almost the same shade as your lips.

I averted my gaze from you and looked at the clock. 15:13. My shift has ended minutes ago, I took my apron off and wished good luck to my co-worker, Minjun.

I left the cafe and felt your lingering gaze at the back of my head. I headed straight to my apartment. It was a silent five minute walk, I took advantage of that time to admire my surroundings. Not long after I've already reached my destination.

I went inside and greeted the person at the desk. I entered the elevator and pressed the button to reach the 13th floor. I waited for a bit to reach my floor, upon hearing the ting I got out and went to my room. 1300, 1301, 1302, 1304, 1305.

I reached my room and got out my keys from my back pocket, struggling a bit to find the right key for the hole. Click. There we go, I opened the door and got inside, expecting to see Yoongi hyung on the couch, but he wasn't there.

I walked to his room and opened the door, seeing him all curled up like a ball, his fluffy blanket was on the floor, and his hair was sticking out in random and unusual places. It was an adorable sight to see.

I knew better than to wake Yoongi hyung up from his sleep. I'm actually glad that he got to sleep after days of being sleep deprived. He works so hard, I really admire him. I was stood by his doorway, smiling like an absolute idiot.

I walked over and grabbed his fallen blanket and draped it all over his sleeping figure, leaving his face uncovered. He stirred a little, his eyes opening slowly.

"Joon-ah, hi." He said, in his low and raspy voice.

"Hey, hyung. Sorry if I woke you up." I sat down on his bed. He took advantage of that and hugged my waist, burying his face in my thigh.

"You smell like coffee." He said, taking a small whiff of my scent.

"That's because I just got home from work, hyung." I said in a soft voice, times where Yoongi hyung was soft and cuddly were quite rare, but it was definitely a sight to see.
I put my hand on his head, lightly stroking his hair.

"I got you coffee, hyung. Want me to bring it to you here? It's still hot." I said, still stroking his soft mint coloured hair.

"Yes, please." He said, not moving from his current position.

"Hyung, you have to let me go if you want me to get your coffee." I chuckled a bit, hyung was being really cute today.

"You're so cute today." A smile playing on my lips, he unwrapped his arms from my waist and got his face unburied from my thigh.

"I'll be quick, hyung." I heard him mumble a small 'okay,' which made me coo. I went to the kitchen and got the cup of coffee, debating whether I should reheat it. In the end, I decided not to and went back to hyung's room with the cup of coffee.

"Hyung, here's your coffee." I set down the cup of coffee on the nightstand. Yoongi hyung sat up and got the cup from the stand, taking a sip of the liquid.

"Thank you, Joon-ah. I'm really lucky to have you in my life." I blushed after hearing his words.

"You're just saying that." I averted my gaze from him, looking anywhere but him.

"I really am. You've supported me on my music since day one, Joon. You kept encouraging me, telling me to not give up my passion. I'm where I am now because of you Namjoon. At least give yourself that." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Can I hug you?" The words came out of my mouth before I could stop it. He didn't speak a word, but instead opened his arms, inviting me into his embrace. I complied, I wrapped my arms into his waist, as he wrapped his on upper back. We were now in a laying position.

I could feel it, feel the salty liquid spilling from my eyes. "Joon-ah. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked me, concern evident in his voice.

"I'm just tired, hyung. Just wanna sleep." I saw him frown, but he didn't question it any further.

"Come here." He said patting to the space beside him, I complied. He wrapped his arms around my figure, as I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm really lucky to have you as my best friend, hyung. I love you." I smiled at him, feeling my eyelids getting tired.

"I love you too, Joonie." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.