Chapter Eight: Cheering

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I slam into the ground, making smoke appear. Daniel drops Applecart Duck, the Duck runs. Daniel's group runs to him. I look at them in pure rage. Daniel smirks. "Well, looks like the Ultima finally came out of it's hiding spot" Daniel said, putting his hands on his hips. I growl. "You better shut up! Unless, you wanna be missing a jaw" I threatened. Daniel frowns before snapping his fingers. Aaron, the shortest of the group, comes up front. "Deal with her, Aaron" Daniel said. The Black Lion growls before pouncing. I bend back when he tries slicing my face. I punch him in the face before kicking him back to his group. Daniel growls in frustration while looking down at Aaron, who was whining in pain. Daniel looks at me. I glare. But, before Daniel can do any commands, we hear Tigress. "Don't you DARE touch her!" Tigress yelled. Suddenly, I see her figure ran past me and kick Jaxon, the medium Lion of the group, in the stomach, making him go into Daniel in the process. The others soon run past me. "Get off of me!!" Daniel yelled, throwing Jaxon off of him. Daniel looks at Tigress angrily. Daniel roars before running at Tigress, trying to kick, punch, and claw her. But, she kept in dodging. Suddenly, Daniel claws Tigress across her face, making her yell and fall to the ground. I felt my heart stop, and all I could feel was, rage. I ran as fast as I can. Daniel picked up Tigress by the back of her neck. "Leave her alone!!" I yelled before biting his arm, making him yell in pain before dropping Tigress. I take my teeth out. Daniel backs away while holding his bloody arm. I kick his stomach, punched his face multiple times, and uppercut him. Finally, I jump and kick him in the air. He slid across the ground. "Daniel!" His group yelled before running towards their leader. They help him up. Daniel looks at me. "This isn't over, Arlo commanded me to capture you. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Sooner or later" Daniel said darkly. I glare at him. They walk off. The Villagers come out of their hiding spot as my eyes go normal. They cheered and ran towards the others, ignoring me. I turn around to see them throwing the five, Po, and Shifu up in the air while cheering. I smile. I limp pass them. When Daniel kicked me, he somehow bruised my shin. "Woah! Hold on there!" Po said, the Villagers stop. I stop walking and turn around. "What about (Y/N)? I mean, she did stop the White Tiger from choking Applecart Duck" Po said and everyone looks at me. I look around awkwardly. Suddenly, they cheer louder, making me jump. They ran towards me and start throwing me up in the air. Apparently, I was lighter then the others, so I was thrown real high up. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" The Villagers cheered. I looked at the others the best I could. They we're smiling, even Tigress! Then, they start cheering. What have I gotten myself into?