Teaser 2: Q&A with Lisa

Did you discuss long and hard about starring on this show?

No because it wasn't such a difficult decision to make. We had been so careful in the three years we were dating that we naturally did the same when we got married. The news of our relationship and marriage hadn't gone down without some backlash. Our friends who were privy to our relationship became cautious in sharing anything about us.

When the issue finally quieted down, everyone just got used to dodging questions and sharing the bare minimum. Changing that isn't such a tough feat when we thought about it. After making things official to the public, we no longer filtered ourselves whenever we're together. Acquaintances and fans see us hold hands, hug and kiss when we go out.

What are you most looking forward to doing on the show?

The couple shoot.

Since we have been keeping our life together private, we didn't release photos or videos in any of the eight years we've been together except for the one video Jungkook uploaded. We both love photography and took a lot of photos over the years. So the photos that we have together has only ever been taken by our friends or by us with the help of a handy tripod or selfie stick. We've never had a professional take photos of us as a couple. As suprising at it is, even our wedding photo wasn't done by a professional but was actually taken by Taehyung oppa.

Do you have some sort of surprise for the viewers?

Jin oppa is friends with one of the PDs of the show. We were the ones who approached them and asked for their help. We don't know all the specifics of what awaits us but my husband and I did discuss some things that we are sure would be well received by our fans. I'm not going to spoil anything, but everyone better be prepared to be Jungshooked!