1. Burnt Matchstick

=================================
Giselle POV

I was on a field of dandelions wearing a white gown- wait what? A white gown? Am I getting married?

As if reading my thoughts, a man dressed in a tuxedo suddenly appeared before me, holding what looks like a ring with a big-ass diamond that you can see from space. (What? Don't tell me you haven't watched Set it Up.)

He knelt to the ground then practically exclaimed his next words, "Will you marry me my dear lovely Giselle?"

I mean, I don't know this guy considering he's faceless, but he sure does have that hot body, voice, and daayyymm, that jawline.

Okay I admit, I was desperate. I have been NBSB for fuck's sake!

Just as I was about to answer yes, the whole world trembled, as if the-person-above was shaking earth. Then something stranger happened. A pair of opened lips appeared before me-

"BURNT MATCHSTICK!!  WAKE UP" shout my annoying brother right into my ear, causing me to roll off the bed.

Well that explains the whole mouth thing.

"Darn it Grey. You don't have to do that. The love of my life was about to put the ring on me. Now I only don't  have to heal my broken dream but also my aching bum, you asshole." I snapped in a tight voice.

Don't get me wrong, I mean who wouldn't get mad when they were woken up from a beautiful dream just to fall off their bed, right?

"Sound like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he chuckled before clearing his throat when he earned a murderous glare from yours truly. "Chillax lang sis. You don't need to go all grumpy on me. I cooked pancakes with whip cream and strawberries, your favorite."  He bragged before getting up to walk back to the kitchen slash dining room.

"So...where's mom?" I asked as I lazily went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"I don't know. Probably went to work or something. You know her, an early bird as always" come my brother's bitter reply.

How did he hear me you ask? Well it was because our house is a rectangular box of boredom and rooms.

From where I am, which is in front of a mirror attached to our bathroom door, you could see a screendoor that leads to our 'basement', (only it is not below the house) then to my right would be a door of one of the many rooms in the house. In front of that particular room is our L-shaped kitchen with white colored cabinets above the counter, which are also white.

So basically, the bathroom is behind the kitchen.

Eww. So like when you eat you could smell someone shit and what not huh? Bleh! You're so disgusting. I don't even know why I'm still talking to you right now like ewww.

Oh shut up you! Just because they're close to each other doesn't mean it's gonna smell bad--

"Like that corner table in the fast food chain we were in yesterday?"

My eyes widen and my palm suddenly plants itself to a hard surface, clearly having it's own life.

I didn't notice I said that out loud. What a fool I am.

"Oww" Grey moans as he holds his cheek that now have my hand imprint on it. Just realizing what really happened and the hard surface I slapped was actually my twin's cheek, I drop my brush and began to gently caress the burning spot, sputtering out apologies.

"O my gosh Greybear! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I said but he started removing my hand from his face. "No it's okay, I've suffered worse" he said adding a little smile at the end.

I was woken up the loud shouts in the living room.

"Ahhhhhhhh" someone screams in agony. Now why does that voice sound familiar? It's GRAY! I quickly rush to our living room to see my twin kneeling his body covered in marks.

"Stop! Don't hurt him. Please, whatever he did I know he didn't meant it."

"And how do you know that? This freak-"

"Oh my God!"

I was snapped from my thoughts by the waving hands of the boy in front of me. "Hey Elle! Ellie, you did it again" he said, walking back to stop the screaming kettle. "Sorry." I replied picking up the discarded toothbrush on the carpet. "It's kind of bad for your health sis. You don't have to worry for me. I can handle myself. I mean have you seen this babies?" He started flexing his arms cockily.

"Yeah. Your muscles are starting to get fat. You don't want the ladies backing off of you now do you? Besides, it's kind of bad for your health, bro." I sassed, repeating his words before as he just shakes his head like a parent who can't believe his kid, while smiling.

I was about to do my some bussiness when I remembered something, "Hey Grey?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you call me a Burnt Matchstick? My tan's perfect, is it not? Or are you thinking about that girl from Pavilion Mall?"

"Just finish your morning routine then we can go eat this deliciousness that I made before we start our last year in our hellhole" he smiled to me as I start to do exactly what he said.

He's definitely thinking 'bout her. I just know it. Twin telekinesis right?

==================================
Bonjour! It is I again! Your evil apprentice!With her Dora Pj's! Oh shut up you camera-lady-that-looks-like-me.

Anyways, you may notice some words that don't really sound familiar so you can ask me that here below👇

????????????????????????