🍋 Shouto Todoroki x Reader - Full [NSFW]

Surprise, ANOTHER upload Ahaha
Someone suggested that Todoroki would have a breeding kink inherited from endeavour and I totally had to jump on board and put my own spin on it, dw iida is coming but I had to write this first!
Warnings: Dom Todoroki, impregnating, deep penetration, aggressive sex.

Issa ride y'all enjoy ✌🏼

______

Ah, another long day. Luckily you had a day off work today which you spent catching up on errands as well as cleaning the house. Your handsome husband had left for work before you even woke up, it was a long day at the agency for him and he still wasn't home. Late nights were not uncommon for him, he worked hard to provide and always made it up to you. The time ticks past 9pm and you were exhausted. After a warm shower you quickly change into your silk night dress and trail toward your large long sized bed. You smiled at the sensation of the carpet against your feet before crashing upon the soft bed. You decided to leave the lamp on for Shouto when he came home, you had no idea when he would be back but you knew it wouldn't be much longer.

Your hazy eyes flutter as you stare out the window at the starlit sky. It had been at least half an hour since you got in bed but for some reason you just couldn't sleep. You had grown attached to Shouto in a way that only he could understand, ever single night he'd come home and fuck you senseless until you fell asleep. Not in an aggressive way, you depended on him and the two of you had been trying for a baby for a while now it just wasn't happening as quickly as the two of you had hoped. Shouto has grown obsessed with you and your body, the thought of filling you completely and bringing a life into this world, caused him to twitch. When you first mentioned to him that you wanted him to cum deep inside you it was like a switch went off. His nature went from serious and loving to dominant and animalistic. Tonight was no different.

Your eyes dart away from the window, scrunching shut at the sight of bright headlights pulling into your driveway. He's home.

Perhaps I'll just pretend to be asleep

You shut your eyes once again and pretend to be asleep, rolling over toward the window again with your back facing the bedroom door. Listening intently, Shoutos footsteps grow louder as he gets closer to the bedroom. The door creaks open and you squint your eyes shut tighter, Shouto let's out a deep sigh at the sight of your 'sleeping' figure. He's not stupid, you never sleep like that and you can only sleep peacefully after receiving his 'gift'. He chose to ignore you, Simply placing his keys and wallet on the bed side table and making his way into the en-suite bathroom, closing the door behind him.

You roll back over and glare at the closed bathroom door, all that can be heard is the sound of his heavy belt hitting the floor and the shower tap turning on. The rustling from the bathroom kept you awake as you quietly adjust yourself, pulling your panties a little higher over your hips. After a few minutes the bathroom falls silent, you quickly shuffle back toward the window and close your eyes. Shouto takes a few minutes to dry himself off before making his way back into the bedroom, sliding down under the sheets. His technicoloured eyes glaring into the back of your head for a few moments before you feel him scoot closer, leaning over you and switching off the lamp.

Within a few seconds you feel his massive length grinding against your ass. He didn't care if you were pretending to be asleep or if you actually were, there's no way you could sleep properly without being absolutely ravaged by his throbbing cock and he was certain he'd make it happen. You subconsciously start rubbing yourself against his length, letting out a small hum of pleasure under your breath.

Shouto pulls away instantly, the absence of his heated core grinding against you would be enough to send you insane.

"[YN], Come here" He groaned, his voice deep and quiet.