𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Blu and X 003

"You don't know what you're doing to me, Blu"~Sweat attracted other beads of sweat and trickled down the side of her rosy face in salty clumps and onto the warm silk pillow she pouted on

~
Sweat attracted other beads of sweat and trickled down the side of her rosy face in salty clumps and onto the warm silk pillow she pouted on. Her bonnet was damp around her forehead, as were the skin under her breasts, between her thighs and her clammy feet in the fuzzy socks Jazzy got her last Christmas.
Yes, Blu slept with socks on.
It was her secret to soft feet, a thick layer of cocoa butter over her skin and socks to lock in the moisture. But Blu decided soft feet were overrated as she kicked off the socks.
Gently of course. She didn't want to kick and wake X, sleeping peacefully beside her.
He was spooning her, his bare chest pressed against her hot back and a large arm across her waist, chin in the crook of her neck.
It was sweet, yes, but Blu was miserable.
Blu hated spooning or any type of cuddling at night. She was a hot sleeper and the moisture behind her neck would prove so. X's light snores continued to tickle cold air on her neck, making her squirm and rethink her choices. He couldn't sleep in Jazzy's bed, that'd be rude toward her sister. She couldn't make him sleep on the couch after all he's been through.
But he should've slept there anyway for what he did to you last night. She thought before the flirting, the argument, and the silent meal began to flood Blu's groggy memory. She wanted to be mad but she knew he was right.
The games were played out.
She needed to decide, but not before she began to weigh her options.
The pros with being with X included:
Their history, the two have known each other since day one of kindergarten.
The relationship would be easy, no bad surprises.
He needed Blu to get him on his feet and traveling toward a bright future.
The cons included:
Their history, old problems could possibly resurface. If they ended things would they be able to bounce back to being best buds?
The relationship would be easy, no good surprises.
He needed Blu to help him get his shit together when Blu needed help too.

Blu sighed, the relationship was difficult and it hadn't officially began yet. But she will give him his answer anyway. Maybe during breakfast.
She turned her stiff neck to look at her curtains and determine what time it was.
Baby blue light spilled onto her cream carpet, indicating it was about seven am. She usually began her morning routine at this time. But X's heavy arm had her trapped in the cozy sauna of her bed. She'd definitely sleep in if she could, but her body cried for a cold rag pressed to her face. An icy glass of lemon water trickling down her dry throat and pooling at her belly. And definitely a cool breeze from her windows, all locked shut.
She rolled from under the boy and tossed the blankets off of her.
The boy stirred a bit a mumbled her name through his full pink lips. His scarf fell off long ago so his curls were splayed against his pillow. She watched his bare chest rise and fall until he scrunched his face again and called her name more urgently.
"Blu...don't stop." He breathed, furrowing his brows.
Blu crawled back in bed, confused but ready to comfort him from whatever dream he was in the middle of. She threw back the blankets which was when she noticed his boxers, poorly concealing the bulge that grew tighter.
"Shit."
She whispered as her face grew hotter when he slowly brought his hand down and began to stroke himself.
"I did that, damn"
She chuckled lightly under her breath until she stopped cold. One of his eyes cracked open and blinked at the ceiling as he continued, now biting his lip, hand moving faster. Blu froze before dropping to the ground and crawling silently, her shuffling noises drowned out by his moans. After what felt like a thousand years, she made it safely to her bathroom which was thankfully wide open. She cracked the door because closing it would make too much noise. She tried, but failed to restrain herself from watching.
She couldn't help it, she started to grow a bit hot too.
It didn't help when X rolled over, the blankets falling and exposing his toned back. He moved shamelessly making her headboard creak.
Her eyes widened, she clamped her hands over her mouth in shock of his strength. Guiltily, she began to imagine herself below him and before she knew it she stuck on of her hands into her shorts.
Blu leaned against her bathroom counter, braids dangling over sweaty face as she began to give herself a bit of needed relief. It felt wrong, dirty yet right at the moment. She tried to remind herself there was nothing for her to be ashamed of.